+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    And right now I'm in a party. There is no party scroll on, but I have a solo scroll on. In SP it lists my solo scroll.

Yes... So with my other character in my party, I opened a party scroll, and on my character that I have a solo scroll opened, I looked in SP. It lists both the solo AND the party scroll. So what's going on? Does seeing it in SP really mean that both scrolls are being applied?

Quote Originally Posted by C0rndog View Post
    So what you're saying is, when you join a party with both scrolls, the solo scroll stops working and the party scroll keeps working? So if I'm in a party with both scrolls activated, only the red one works, and the purple one doesn't?

That would mean that if i am soloing, only the purple one would work, and not the red one or both at the same time, right?
    Yep, that's what she means. Like pwi would sell those and let it overlap like that, It's kinda op and ftw. But it just doesn't work like that, unfortunately.

My response came late :S

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yep, that's what she means. Like pwi would sell those and let it overlap like that, It's kinda op and ftw. But it just doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
    Then I don't know why both would be listed in the "EXP Boost List"....Only the one that are actively being applied should be showing. Instead it shows every charm and scroll that is open.......

If you use solo scroll and you join pt with harmony seal, they give you more exp, none of these scrolls end to work in your favour
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    If you use solo scroll and you join pt with harmony seal, they give you more exp, none of these scrolls end to work in your favour
    Yes, so what you mean by saying "they give you more exp", you mean it adds the two scrolls, right? Solo + Harmony = more than just solo or harmony by themselves? (Harmony 400% + Solo 400% = 800%)? I'm so confused haha
    Last edited by C0rndog; 11-20-2015 at 02:42 PM.

yes if both are 400% you get 800%
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

okay so, of course this is what I want to hear, right? But I just have to ask how you know this. Because, this is totally what I thought too. I've been using the 400% scrolls like this until someone told me that I was just wasting them by doing that. Do you know for sure this is the case? Because just like you see in this thread, I've heard many people from both camps claim both things. I'm just curious how you know. Thanks.

no its not 800% ive tested it. If youre running 400 pt and pop a 400 solo theres fk all difference.