+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Scroll Usage Mechanics

Hi guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now, but I still don't know with certainty how all this exactly works. I've heard many people say so many conflicting things which made me want to ask in the forums.

And yes, I tried the search function here, but I came up with nothing. So here are my questions. And please, I would like only people that are 100% sure to give feedback on this as to not cause any confusion. Thanks in advance!

1. Does a solo scroll work ONLY when character is not in a party? Or does it also work when in a party? Example: There are 3 characters in a party with NO party scroll. One character pops a solo scroll. Will that individual get an experience from the solo scroll?

2. If character A pops a party scroll, can character B pop a solo scroll and make them add (stack)? Or character A pops both a party and solo scroll, will they stack?

3. Does a party scroll work even when character is soloing? Or must there be 2 or more people in a party for that scroll to take effect?

Again, sorry for the noob questions. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

-Corn

Banned
    For questions on mechanics, you have to ask a mechanic...

Har Har xD

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    For questions on mechanics, you have to ask a mechanic...
    Well, you kind of are, aren't you? A Rohan mechanic! You seem pretty knowledgeable to me! I know you've got to know the answer to this question. If so, enlighten me, please.

Well. I'm very sure that experience scrolls does not overlap it's effect.... Also you can know what experience boost is active if you view that "SP" button beside the experience meter/counter/calculation/poll/result/total/toll/computation or whatever it is the thing with the experience percentage. lol

Well, the SP button shows which scrolls/talismans are active (on/popped), but it still doesn't say whether the effects are actually being applied. Plus there are so many buggy things about this game, that I don't know what really works, and what doesn't.

And by overlap, do you mean cancel out, or override? I'm not quite sure what you mean by "overlap".

Overlap, It kinda means that experience boost items cannot be active at once if you have 2 of them..... Just tried it with a Harmony seal and Growth seal.. My Growth seal became deactivated after I joined a party then Harmony seal pops in that SP thing... so far that is what I know.

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    Overlap, It kinda means that experience boost items cannot be active at once if you have 2 of them..... Just tried it with a Harmony seal and Growth seal.. My Growth seal became deactivated after I joined a party then Harmony seal pops in that SP thing... so far that is what I know.
    So what you're saying is, when you join a party with both scrolls, the solo scroll stops working and the party scroll keeps working? So if I'm in a party with both scrolls activated, only the red one works, and the purple one doesn't?

That would mean that if i am soloing, only the purple one would work, and not the red one or both at the same time, right?

So, what about if one person has opened a red one, but I open a purple one? I swear I remember seeing both of them listed in SP.