+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    lmfao, i'm still waiting for anyone to post their pics, sorry hailey no nudes for you fat frenchy. penguin you quit? gimme dem upgrades XD nah man u should come play again, idk what happened to dekon he just fawkin disappeared.

I don't know what's the point of posting people's pictures, Lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    lmfao, i'm still waiting for anyone to post their pics, sorry hailey no nudes for you fat frenchy. penguin you quit? gimme dem upgrades XD nah man u should come play again, idk what happened to dekon he just fawkin disappeared.
    Dekon works literally 24 hours a day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    I don't know what's the point of posting people's pictures, Lol.
    its the who can outjizz jizzabella contest :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Shawn i did post one O.o
    tho can you post your biceps not on Scottish bench? many of us can lean our biceps against that, in order for arm to look more muscular same stuff as if you'd press a finger against it from the inside side. With face pls.
    P.s. Shawn looks a lil like that bad cop from the walking dead, which died xD
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 11-22-2015 at 12:33 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Not fat either (im the one showing skin) show yourself thread back again?

hi .
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    hi .
    Oh hi there Maha
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

hi .

Already found his/her destiny. HAHA! He/she seems to like the guy on that pic. ^,..,^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Would but I got too much on the go lately with real estate buying/selling, moving, Aion deving & stuffs. Still fun to troll the crap outta Haily though. He so gullible and (since he is so obsessed with ur crotch in that pic) odd.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Would but I got too much on the go lately with real estate buying/selling, moving, Aion deving & stuffs. Still fun to troll the crap outta Haily though. He so gullible and (since he is so obsessed with ur crotch in that pic) odd.
    I'm getting my fun at you trying to troll me but I also can list your fanboi rohan posts and your rage posts cuz at the end you got screwed by ynk. From sept. 2014 to 2015 the amount of **** you said is just staggering.

hi .
    LOL damn maher start hunting guys on forum hahaha
    Animality