+ Reply to Thread

Suggestion about 7's buff

I have an Idea about buffing noobs you know when they died or rpk can you make the buff stay on just like scroll? because I fcking hate buffing

I don't know if this suggestion been brought up before, but its worth a try right

Ignore people, don't give buffs. Simple as that.

#SmileLifeIsBeautiful

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    I have an Idea about buffing noobs you know when they died or rpk can you make the buff stay on just like scroll? because I fcking hate buffing

I don't know if this suggestion been brought up before, but its worth a try right
    You were killed. Why should you get to keep the bonuses you begged from others? Scrolls I can understand being still there because you usually have to buy those. But to preserve something that cost you nothing to begin with? Nah!

There has to be some incentive to win pvp. Without incentives, pbp is pointless. Losers don't drop good stuff anymore so loss of buffs should be a good motivator to win these contests.

Keep chrono up > never have to buff anyone.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'd rather see an NPC which would buff person for some crones. (you get like all the buffs possible, or make like Melee buffs/ra buffs/magic buffs/hp buffs). This way it could also help to kill the enormous amount of crones we have here. Everyone buys buffs from npc, everyone pays.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Also with all the crone beggars in Rohan I would suspect that rather than pay for NPC buffs, most would either beg for buffs or buy themselves a buffer toon that sits in the sz & multi client.

Buffs should not be too easy to get because there would be no penalty involved with being killed if you can simply go to a sz NPC and get rebuffed.

Banned
    *Real* pros have their own buffers for alm, str, dex and int sitting in the sz.