+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

opening a new channel

Hello lovely shlitzians and GMs!

I realized that Ice Castle and other popular hunting places are getting crowded these day, I really think it would be nice if the server can open up 1 more channel. That way we can all hunt and not fighting for places to hunt. Sometimes its frustrating when we see that places that we used to go to hunt and level up are being used by other people.

couldnt agree more
    duran is too crowded
    open new chanel will be the best solution

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    Hello lovely shlitzians and GMs!

I realized that Ice Castle and other popular hunting places are getting crowded these day, I really think it would be nice if the server can open up 1 more channel. That way we can all hunt and not fighting for places to hunt. Sometimes its frustrating when we see that places that we used to go to hunt and level up are being used by other people.
    You can just try another places to hunt. Ye I know it's hard to find apostle/priest for hunting in another places, because most ppl have no agi in their status and some apotles are lazy as **** to hunt in another places. Your choiches, you put AGI and start hunting in another places or keep strugling with those goddamn ppl in "popular places".

Quote Originally Posted by thereisnocowwall View Post
    You can just try another places to hunt. Ye I know it's hard to find apostle/priest for hunting in another places, because most ppl have no agi in their status and some apotles are lazy as **** to hunt in another places. Your choiches, you put AGI and start hunting in another places or keep strugling with those goddamn ppl in "popular places".
    Open another computer and make your own apostle. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriousss View Post
    Open another computer and make your own apostle. Simple as that.
    My thoughts exactly. Just AFK the apos when you finish buffing your main. then you're good to go. Buff.Kill.Repeat
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    couldnt agree more
    duran is too crowded
    Yes! Exactly.. That's the reason why I made a new Account and play on Arus server.

Banned
    hey guys so i put in the ticket for this matter and this is the reply

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We have received your inquiry and have reviewed the matter. However, Since the server can hold as much users online as it was originally intended players can freely go online in that server. Ultimately, it is still the decision of the players which server it is they want to go online to. Unfortunately, with that being said we have no plans of setting up a new channel for the Duran server.

Best Regards,
    GM Miswa
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

as expected they are not going to entertain this kind of matter.

Its a pretty logical reason. if the server can handle the players there is no point opening up a new channel.
    Now
    the thing is not all of us have another laptop/spare computer which makes it hard.. on AGI matters, guess we just have to deal with it.. but again... opening up a new channel atleast would be really nice..

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    hey guys so i put in the ticket for this matter and this is the reply

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We have received your inquiry and have reviewed the matter. However, Since the server can hold as much users online as it was originally intended players can freely go online in that server. Ultimately, it is still the decision of the players which server it is they want to go online to. Unfortunately, with that being said we have no plans of setting up a new channel for the Duran server.

Best Regards,
    GM Miswa
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

as expected they are not going to entertain this kind of matter.

Its a pretty logical reason. if the server can handle the players there is no point opening up a new channel.
    Now
    the thing is not all of us have another laptop/spare computer which makes it hard.. on AGI matters, guess we just have to deal with it.. but again... opening up a new channel atleast would be really nice..
    I get your point. Same sever with different channel will offer flexibility. It's sounds really good, but if I'm going to think and consider that from a Publisher's perspective I'd be more concerned on how to generate enough money to ask the Developers for that feature. And if sales are not that high, it won't be feasible even though the idea is really good.

To be realistic, I don't think it will bear fruition. The best solution for now is to look for other places to hunt, at least that's what I do. So as a suggestion try and consider my points:

1. Look for monsters that you can kill easily. -- Yes you have a monster that offers good EXP but it takes a lot of time to kill and there are also many players on that map (IC). Now since there are a lot of competition there why not look for an alternative? Monsters that offers smaller EXP than IC but is easier to kill.

2. Quests. -- Doing quests will allow you more option as to where to hunt. Since IC is crowded, try Blue Eyes or Dungeon of Death. I go there and find very little competition.

3. Hunting for items/equipment. -- You gain EXP from hunting items as well. Just don't pay attention to your EXP and you'll be surprised how much you earned just from looking for better items.

4. Party Dungeon Raids -- To be more specific: Sage Tower. Surprisingly, the monsters there offer a good amount of EXP. If you can spare some cash, buy a Word of Blessing.

Wow, I sound like I'm making sense! Hahahah! Coffee does great stuff once in a while.

haha and that is why i play ice wizard, no competition, fun to play, dont have to burn red pot as well

btw, i got an apostle, and my apostle is free to help people who needs apostle (basically i would asked for an equal exp share if u hit 251 haha)

Feel free to add me if u need an apostle, u can see me mostly in elim, Dungeon of Death, Blue eye Dungeon and Ice Castle

IGN: Joyceee (Ice Wizard) Callyx (Apostle)

Cheerz~

Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    couldnt agree more
    duran is too crowded
    If they open a new channel/server what would happen to the Arus :'(
    Other players from Arus might change their server... I don't like Walking Dead Elim and Lime in Arus.