Rumors = drama = popcorn! <3
    ikr, just share the popcorn plx i ran out QQ

anyways this game still alive :O
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

I spread the truth jizzabella is actually just karren and thomas/hailey/that noob john 420 guy is actually just shawnc1186 tha legend.

EDIT: Maybe not thomas that guy loses all 1v1s and shawn is still undefeated.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Shows how clueless they are. Once they think they know something, they just roll with it.

Today I found out that Im now "E dating" Musti and that John/ Fate "broke up" with me to E date Ysa ~ Which btw is news to all of us lol

LIKE REALLY? WHERE THE F@#K DOES THIS SH!T COME FROM
    i just wonder who said that lol

daamnn she pretty

Wow this topic is like somekinda wildrumorslamfesttt with random (ofcourse VERY reliable convo screenshots that are taken out of context lmaoo) to ''prove'' each individuals point, wait point...? I mean bull****! I knew a lot of kids played this game but I never knew so many adults who behaved like kids played this game (okay actually I knew but when I met them in game I assumed it were 12 year olds LOL). Only person who's making sense is MsAbella whos basically saying the same thing in a more refined way.

Instead of openly fighting with gossip and rumors, get your **** together lmao. What kind of people can't even get their **** together in a freaking game. Do you even live a real life, please lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I spread the truth jizzabella is actually just karren and thomas/hailey/that noob john 420 guy is actually just shawnc1186 tha legend.

EDIT: Maybe not thomas that guy loses all 1v1s and shawn is still undefeated.
    wait a sec, i havent logged in over 8 months and i havent lost alot 1 vs 1 :c
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Wow this topic is like somekinda wildrumorslamfesttt with random (ofcourse VERY reliable convo screenshots that are taken out of context lmaoo) to ''prove'' each individuals point, wait point...? I mean bull****! I knew a lot of kids played this game but I never knew so many adults who behaved like kids played this game (okay actually I knew but when I met them in game I assumed it were 12 year olds LOL). Only person who's making sense is MsAbella whos basically saying the same thing in a more refined way.

Instead of openly fighting with gossip and rumors, get your **** together lmao. What kind of people can't even get their **** together in a freaking game. Do you even live a real life, please lol
    Shutup its common knowledge that you netbind vargs like qndy.

@Thomas: dont deny it you are shawnc1186's scapegoat whenever he loses a 1v1 (omg that happens?) he says "nah it was me thomas!"

Karren is edating icey still tho

love triangle includes justin and his pizza parties every night.