+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Not defending anyone here, not by a long shot. BUT are we sure he meant "fk" in the literal sense of the word or maybe he meant "fk" as in fk him over ~ as in getting him in the **** with the GM. Cause thats kinda how it reads to me.

At first the SS says "she ratted him out to the GM" then that she "tried to fk him" (<-- open to interpretation in regards to the subject matter) and then that she "got him in trouble with karazy"

AGAIN, not defending anyone or taking 1 word over another but this is kinda how things get confused and or blown out of proportion around here.

Shawn, how long have you been around here? Your really gonna say stuff like this based on something you "heard"? Did you hear it from the horses mouth or just some silly lime gossip? Cuz if its just some silly gossip you heard then we all know how Chinese whispers works.
    i know for sure hema was dating, and joe cammed with him/her, steve dating her was just lime talks. but as far as this gem person they're a piece of sh.it. i know that sounds rude karren but she/he whatever it is said some nasty **** to me all cuz i wouldnt kiss his/her ass and sell her/him/it a absolute set dirt cheap. this gem pos got a real nasty mouth and for those who e-dated i hope she/he at least told them about the tranny thing before hand. if someone wants to date a tranny, hey go for it whatever floats your boat. but a tranny tricking guys into thinking its a girl, well lets just say if that ever happened to be i'd a little more than pissed off. i can assure you this gem person is a piece of garbage. and deserves whatever comes to him/her.

if anyone wants to see tinah's fb .. snapchat all msgs's she sent to musician and toriblackk..(and others).step right up

firstyl proving she is a liar. secondly proving she is a hoe
    Last edited by Worshipmyduck; 11-18-2015 at 12:51 AM.

ill give u the special edition package...in private

eeeezzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Worshipmyduck; 11-18-2015 at 12:59 AM.

he doesn't get any pussy irl so has to come to a game where still no one wants him lawl.
    Last edited by Mazute; 11-18-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

LOOOLLL...just msg me...and ill send away

it'll open ur eyes reeeaaallllllll wide
    Last edited by Worshipmyduck; 11-18-2015 at 01:20 AM.

but somehow when i asked to send it to you won't send it to me ? i kinda want them to be sent to me now. Interested like totaly.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

sec answering msgs brb

pic's take up a lot of band width damn it

It even has al the part's where you did the same thing to GM Karazy rofl

if you want to see the msgs...check ur own phone!
    Last edited by Worshipmyduck; 11-18-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    i know for sure hema was dating, and joe cammed with him/her, steve dating her was just lime talks. but as far as this gem person they're a piece of sh.it. i know that sounds rude karren but she/he whatever it is said some nasty **** to me all cuz i wouldnt kiss his/her ass and sell her/him/it a absolute set dirt cheap. this gem pos got a real nasty mouth and for those who e-dated i hope she/he at least told them about the tranny thing before hand. if someone wants to date a tranny, hey go for it whatever floats your boat. but a tranny tricking guys into thinking its a girl, well lets just say if that ever happened to be i'd a little more than pissed off. i can assure you this gem person is a piece of garbage. and deserves whatever comes to him/her.
    I'm not saying that he/she doesn't deserve what they get if they are in the wrong. I'm just saying be careful what you say about others if you cant confirm it 100% as truth.

I've been on the butt end of many a witch hunt and I know exactly how things and rumors get spread around and I know how it feels when people make assumptions based on nothing but those rumors. Its not nice. I play this game to have fun. Not to be accused of things to which I know nothing about or things to which people have been spreading.

Case in point, my comment on the other page somewhere.

Someone has got it into their head that just because I pvp/ grind or chill and JOKE with guys in this primarily male dominated game, that I must be "edating" everyone of them. And the latest being that I'm dating Musti and was dating John until he "dumped" me for ysa. Some how some1 decided to fabricate these rumors and spread them around without an inch of truth to any of it.

This game is just like high school.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    and then after cheating on Maha thinking i'm that idiot lewl : he spray bs on Karazy & Tinah (VictoriaSecret)

Tinah, I don't think you understood what Joel said. He meant that you will f*ck him up as in get him in trouble or something; not like you wanted to f*ck him like having intercourse. Not trying to defend Joel but next time read carefully to avoid further consequences.

@Karren, that's the funniest rumor I've ever heard in my rohan life lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I'm not saying that he/she doesn't deserve what they get if they are in the wrong. I'm just saying be careful what you say about others if you cant confirm it 100% as truth.

I've been on the butt end of many a witch hunt and I know exactly how things and rumors get spread around and I know how it feels when people make assumptions based on nothing but those rumors. Its not nice. I play this game to have fun. Not to be accused of things to which I know nothing about or things to which people have been spreading.

Case in point, my comment on the other page somewhere.

Someone has got it into their head that just because I pvp/ grind or chill and JOKE with guys in this primarily male dominated game, that I must be "edating" everyone of them. And the latest being that I'm dating Musti and was dating John until he "dumped" me for ysa. Some how some1 decided to fabricate these rumors and spread them around without an inch of truth to any of it.

This game is just like high school.
    Lmao thats the fun of it though XD. You know I know about rumors. I think there's more rumors about me than anything lmao. So yeah, I know your pain.