+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 party scrolls?

I forget... what happens if one person uses a double exp scroll and another uses a 300% scroll???

Highest % one is the on that's active

I guess it add up to the previous exp scroll man. And i guess its more better to use it wisely... ^_^

Idk i heard they cancel out and you get 0% o.o

highest % scroll counts, always
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    ^ this ^

Really?? so the Highest 1 is the one that active?? How do you explain that it will be both on SP??

Highest % party scroll give you the boost, the other one is just wasted. SP is ****, it doen't show how items stack nor how much total xp you really get, just shows which xp boosts are active (active doesn't mean they are actually working in this case).

Edit: Probably never will show what works and what doesn't or how much xp you get in total. They just want you to pop everything you can pop and waste $ basically.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-23-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

There are 2 kinds of Seals for leveling.

Example : To activate Growth Seal(30 Day) 100%/Charm or Talisman, you need to withdraw it to your Regular Inventory. And if it is sealed, you need to unseal it.
    Example2 : To activate Growth Seal(3Hr)100%/Scrolls, you need to double click on item.

Lowest(But normal one) : without Growth Seals.
    Intermediate : with one of one.
    Highest : with both items.

So please don't be confused with the Rumor.
    I'll never get tired of you

irene i feel compelled to inform you that you have not answered this question... the question was do party scrolls stack ie two party members having a 300% running at the same time relating to 600% not seal and scroll combos. the answer to that would be no however when the lvl cap was changed from 110 to 115 this was not the case several guilds exploited this glich to get to 115 and recieve the prize offered for it dont remember the contest parameters but i think the first 3 chars of each classs recieved something maybe it was a fox not sure. in that case3 6 players in a pt in upper all with the old 400% scrolls were gettting 2400%