+ Reply to Thread

Suggestion improve this game

1. I see now all people only farm exp at lower/ upper/ rone so the other map noone there --> Increase exp with all map have little mobs . It help all people train all map. Less mob more too exp.
    2. Reduction time buff skill MR (kill people not veng) --> 30minutes or 60 minutes/ time.
    3. Increase more exp when do quest in rohan and have nice gift if finished quest 1 map.
    4. Every weekend have gift KIT, costomer ( 1-3day) for new member back.
    5. Add more gift when finished quest in inter dung.
    6. Increase the bet : up 500m, 1b...
    7. Make a lot of new pet, costumer, new face, new hair, mout ...
    8. Up dame for Ranger , Berserker, mage..( too little people play)
    9. i see image of darkness weapon xbow, bow, katar too bad as toys child.
    ________
    Abba - Jain,- Jin

No 2 won't happen as far as I'm concerned. Vengeance Systems is the game signature identity. Altering how MR works might give a negative impact to the game.
    No 3 is a super duper great idea! I also want to increase quest exp specially in lower levels. This game has a lot of high level people making it hard for lowbie to find a grinding party. So I think higher exp for quest is a great idea. I don't mind the gifts tho, they have event for that.
    No 4 I think they already had that event, I'm not sure if they're going to have that again.
    No 7 Yes yes! I'm also tired of my character's look
    No 8 If you're going to read forums, I think they already boosted other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    No 2 won't happen as far as I'm concerned. Vengeance Systems is the game signature identity. Altering how MR works might give a negative impact to the game.
    No 3 is a super duper great idea! I also want to increase quest exp specially in lower levels. This game has a lot of high level people making it hard for lowbie to find a grinding party. So I think higher exp for quest is a great idea. I don't mind the gifts tho, they have event for that.
    No 4 I think they already had that event, I'm not sure if they're going to have that again.
    No 7 Yes yes! I'm also tired of my character's look
    No 8 If you're going to read forums, I think they already boosted other characters.
    No 2 : only reduction time BUFF SKILL MR
    Last edited by YourLucky; 11-12-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLucky View Post
    No 2 : only reduction time BUFF SKILL MR
    Like I said, this little change might result to a negative impact to the game.

class vs class event! But I remember builds and items made this so impossible, unless it's done in Event Server.