+ Reply to Thread

What's the fastest way to farm transcendence stones

Hi guys! So I decided to join again here in forums because I want to learn something! Is there any way to farm Transcendence stones aside from grinding mobs in mirror dungeons? What are your techniques and what are the quest available to get it as reward. Thanks in advance!

yeah go e2n guild best farmer for trans

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    yeah go e2n guild best farmer for trans
    This kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Hi guys! So I decided to join again here in forums because I want to learn something! Is there any way to farm Transcendence stones aside from grinding mobs in mirror dungeons? What are your techniques and what are the quest available to get it as reward. Thanks in advance!
    Sadly there is no "fastest" way to do this. It takes ALOT of time and ALOT of effort and dedication. Not only do you have to contend with the quests that take hours upon hours you will also have to contend with kos guilds/ rpkers and alike.

There are many repeatable quests at each mirror dung that give the trans frags, but the ones that give the most frags are for the bosses. So like in Sunken it would be "Strange City" which gives 120 frags at each turn in. And with each other mirror dung the Bosses Qs give a little less. Just a matter of reading the quest descriptions. Down side is that the main guilds are farming these bosses non stop atm so chances of finding them alive is pretty slim.

There are also a bunch of other non repeatable Qs that give alot of Frags. For example = The quest "Multidimensional Power" gives 200 frags if you farm 5 "Rough Transcend Stones". Another example is the "Reason for Cracks" quest. It gives 100 frags in exchange for 30 mob drops.

My suggestion for these non repeatable quests is to log as many 115s that you might have and or know and spam these quests and then trade the frags to your main. That is assuming that you can duel/ triple log and so on. And in time you will gather a nice sum of frags.

Take as many quests as you can from the mirror dungs and spam the heck out of them. Knowing from experience, Sunken quests are most prolly the fastest way to do this. But again, your looking at at least a few months worth of work ahead of you and that's only if all of your time is focused on this alone.

Another option that you could try is offering to buy the frags needed for the Transcendence stones from friends/ guild members and so on.

If you have some buddies willing to help you out, it will be less painful for you

I cant recall all of the NPC names that give the quests, but like I said, each mirror dung has many and there is also an NPC in the craft studio just behind the Ash bind stone that also gives Qs.

Hope this helps somewhat. And Gl. And make no mistake ; this is not in any way an easy thing.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Sadly there is no "fastest" way to do this. It takes ALOT of time and ALOT of effort and dedication. Not only do you have to contend with the quests that take hours upon hours you will also have to contend with kos guilds/ rpkers and alike.

There are many repeatable quests at each mirror dung that give the trans frags, but the ones that give the most frags are for the bosses. So like in Sunken it would be "Strange City" which gives 120 frags at each turn in. And with each other mirror dung the Bosses Qs give a little less. Just a matter of reading the quest descriptions. Down side is that the main guilds are farming these bosses non stop atm so chances of finding them alive is pretty slim.

There are also a bunch of other non repeatable Qs that give alot of Frags. For example = The quest "Multidimensional Power" gives 200 frags if you farm 5 "Rough Transcend Stones". Another example is the "Reason for Cracks" quest. It gives 100 frags in exchange for 30 mob drops.

My suggestion for these non repeatable quests is to log as many 115s that you might have and or know and spam these quests and then trade the frags to your main. That is assuming that you can duel/ triple log and so on. And in time you will gather a nice sum of frags.

Take as many quests as you can from the mirror dungs and spam the heck out of them. Knowing from experience, Sunken quests are most prolly the fastest way to do this. But again, your looking at at least a few months worth of work ahead of you and that's only if all of your time is focused on this alone.

Another option that you could try is offering to buy the frags needed for the Transcendence stones from friends/ guild members and so on.

If you have some buddies willing to help you out, it will be less painful for you

I cant recall all of the NPC names that give the quests, but like I said, each mirror dung has many and there is also an NPC in the craft studio just behind the Ash bind stone that also gives Qs.

Hope this helps somewhat. And Gl. And make no mistake ; this is not in any way an easy thing.
    Wow thanks for the advice. You're so helpful unlike other players who only know how to troll a thread
    And to the other guy, no I'm not gonna join E2n, I'm happy with my own guild.

Fastest way ? Ask SuperDuperMaha to dupe them !

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    You can dupe those stuff?? how? O.o hahaha
    by using third party program