Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    well i hope they change the prize sooner, it's already 1 month...

do you know the item inside survival golden chest? or red/blue capsule? they never change it since the beginning lol, it sooooo boring lol

They will probably change during the maintenance just like grabbit and golden chest monthly updates.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

i hope GM change the Price of RascalO'Poly after maintenance tomorrow...

Either way. I want to know the changes in the grabbit and Golden Chest rather than the RascalO'Poly.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Items in Grabbit and Golden Chest sooo boring, u can buy it from item mall or in town.
    but Items in RascalO'Poly some of them are very rare

sigh....
    after MT today, still nothing change on RascalO'Poly prizes...

Quote Originally Posted by yukmaenseal View Post
    sigh....
    after MT today, still nothing change on RascalO'Poly prizes...
    Hmmm..well, they did not say they will change them every MT. I just hope they will put unique items there. Something that we can't get from GC and Grabbit.

costume into the category equip?? why not make any costume item mall?

Oh well. One can only hope.
    Well there's still next maintenance hopefully we get more rather than the yard sale.
    Last edited by SoulCrow; 12-10-2015 at 04:18 AM.

the intention would hope get the rune stone abyssal buy 11 tokens but the ballon 6x dc no up past the start. why dc y?