Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    how you all thinking about this system ? doesn't it same about RMT...yeah i means GM already doing RMT just like you all charged RPS and bought of them to play..like another system Grabbit n Golden chest..be smart c mon ALL IS RMT....you pay n you got it..you have money and you get what you want...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seinseiryu View Post
    how you all thinking about this system ? doesn't it same about RMT...yeah i means GM already doing RMT just like you all charged RPS and bought of them to play..like another system Grabbit n Golden chest..be smart c mon ALL IS RMT....you pay n you got it..you have money and you get what you want...LOL
    I AM TOTALLY AGREE with you.Not enough with Grabbit and Golden key or an event that asking player to online for 24 hours nonstop (AFK) that was totally not meaningful and out of MMORPG , now they make a new system to get more money with not friendly Game master at all (sorry should i call them Boss? yes boss paid by players)

I am done with this game !
    Last edited by silverlove; 11-11-2015 at 08:36 AM.

Seriously? RMT? They own and publish the game so they can sell stuff to us players. Do you guys even think where do they get the money to keep the servers running? Yeah, that's right. The money we spend in the Item Mall (most of them) keeps the game running so this whole stuff is legit. RMT is mostly players selling in-game stuff to other players and is not allowed. Why? Because in-game items are still the property of the Developers, players don't really own them so they can't sell it to other players via real cash.

Very well Mr.Amalager. Business is Business..

how dare could people asking to play good/free game ? ridiculous !

If they think. this is a bad idea. well, the number of the player in server will determine.

Don't forget that you have agreed to the terms and conditions when you create your ID. lol.

But personally I don't like another new system, hopefully it's not permanent.
    Grabbit is enough I think, or the RascalO'poly replace the Grabbit. I mean one system is enough.

And... The GMs actually are friendly if you don't make any trouble, they work for the convenience of all the players.

Last edited by crunchu; 11-12-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchu View Post
    Don't forget that you have agreed to the terms and conditions when you create your ID. lol.

But personally I don't like another new system, hopefully it's not permanent.
    Grabbit is enough I think, or the RascalO'poly replace the Grabbit. I mean one system is enough.

And... The GMs actually are friendly if you don't make any trouble, they work for the convenience of all the players.

u just lick on their faces man! i know who you are and i know what you did with her personally , so stop being fake . u talking bad behind his back , and in front you begging for her, faker.

someone has been banned and mad lol

how to get 2 kinda damage bracelet ???

You get it randomly

"Next up are Bracelets!
    These gear items will take up a previously unused slot in your equipment page.
    To acquire a Bracelet, you will have to win a Manual and an assortment of Magical Crystals from RascalO'poly.
    Take the items and 10 Million Cegels to Uncle Joe in Unison Server, and he will craft you a random Bracelet."
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

i think it's impossible to get Lucky Dice Costume (non colour), already buy 4500++ balloon and NO F*cking Lucky Dice Costume (non colour).
    something wrong with this marble...

may be GM should try this marble by himself using 5000 Balloons to Test if this F*cking Lucky Dice Costume (non colour) truly exist in Marble