+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I decided to play one of these classes but not sure which one. Str Savage ,Str Sage, Int Warlock or Psy Wizzard? I dont care about pvp for now! Which one of these I can level without RP/EM/IM ? I want to be able to solo Elemental dungeon 30-40 level with all buffs i can get. If some1 have old gear armors/weapons crafted or not from 15-40 level and dont need it anymore you can help me with that too and some starting amount of crones if possible only if some1 want not forcing anyone thank you.Im on Jainus if you want to help find me ingame my char name is Uglys.h.i.t without dots.
    Last edited by desotorn; 10-30-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by desotorn View Post
    I decided to play one of these classes but not sure which one. Str Savage ,Str Sage, Int Warlock or Psy Wizzard? I dont care about pvp for now! Which one of these I can level without RP/EM/IM ? I want to be able to solo Elemental dungeon 30-40 level with all buffs i can get. If some1 have old gear armors/weapons crafted or not from 15-40 level and dont need it anymore you can help me with that too and some starting amount of crones if possible only if some1 want not forcing anyone thank you.Im on Jainus if you want to help find me ingame my char name is Uglys.h.i.t without dots.
    Oh man are you in the wrong place for that. Without any of those I can't see you getting past level 50.

Why cant level past 50?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by desotorn View Post
    I decided to play one of these classes but not sure which one. Str Savage ,Str Sage, Int Warlock or Psy Wizzard? I dont care about pvp for now! Which one of these I can level without RP/EM/IM ?
    You are thinking you can play this game without using RP/EM/IM. I hate to break this to you but without one or all of those you will have such extreme difficulty getting even to level 50 that you will quit playing from sheer frustration and boredom before then.

Sure this is supposed to be a free-to-play game, but the reality of it is that it is so difficult to play for free that 99.99999% of all people who try end up quitting before they reach the point of selecting their class specialization.

But there is one class you can actually get to level 52 without any money cost. That is the MER class. But once you reach that level you will find yourself needing to buy scrolls and enhancements to continue further. Those cost RPs.

How much real money is going to cost me to buy max level Templar upg all skills to 7 and gear it with the best gear possible armors/weapons/shield/acc/pet ?

Banned
    For a competitive templar
    You are looking at approx $50 US per month in lvl 7 stones (only good for 30 days each), costume patterns and scrolls (usually good for a couple hours each). Skills stay level 7 for 1 month. After that month they revert to lvl 6.

One time costs (US$):

upg weapon (forge yourself) $80 for parts, another $50-$80 to forge, Add $$$ if you want to reinforce the weapon (crappy success rates so prepare to spend lots)
    lvl +18 accs 30K rps each (30k RPS = $300 - you will need 4 of these)
    best earrings & glasses - expect another $200

From EM (prices depend on the whims of sellers, but these are what you will see most cases)
    upg 3.0 club with best DD - $250 to $300
    A set of dex onyx armor will set you back approx $200-$25 USD (20k-25k rps)
    A set of full heroic armor (roughly 41% SD) : $220
    Shield - Depends on pdef and reinforce. Expect to spend about $60 for a decent one

+7 Walters medal - $180 - $250 depending on who youi buy it from
    +7 Magical Int talisman - $180 - $250 depending on who youi buy it from
    Lvl 3 lion - $150 - Lvl 3 fox $300+

All the $ figures assume you are buying RPs at the rate of 10$ US per 1000 RPs.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-01-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    For a competitive templar
    You are looking at approx $50 US per month in lvl 7 stones (only good for 30 days each), costume patterns and scrolls (usually good for a couple hours each). Skills stay level 7 for 1 month. After that month they revert to lvl 6.

One time costs (US$):

upg weapon (forge yourself) $80 for parts, another $50-$80 to forge, Add $$$ if you want to reinforce the weapon (crappy success rates so prepare to spend lots)
    lvl +18 accs 30K rps each (30k RPS = $300 - you will need 4 of these)
    best earrings & glasses - expect another $200

From EM (prices depend on the whims of sellers, but these are what you will see most cases)
    upg 3.0 club with best DD - $250 to $300
    A set of dex onyx armor will set you back approx $200-$25 USD (20k-25k rps)
    A set of full heroic armor (roughly 41% SD) : $220
    Shield - Depends on pdef and reinforce. Expect to spend about $60 for a decent one

+7 Walters medal - $180 - $250 depending on who youi buy it from
    +7 Magical Int talisman - $180 - $250 depending on who youi buy it from
    Lvl 3 lion - $150 - Lvl 3 fox $300+

All the $ figures assume you are buying RPs at the rate of 10$ US per 1000 RPs.
    Very informative thank you for the info.They need to change the level 7 skills to be permanent not 30 days this is stupid.

2290 damn that's w/o scrolls, pots, and other misc lol.

At this point playwith should just let people sell entire accounts. If somebody is playing them its better than nobody :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

thanks you for your kindly suggestion GM^Strellan !