+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Duran is overcrowded now, no space for casual player like me, maybe make a channel 2 for Duran?

Quote Originally Posted by ransamaru View Post
    who do not know Try to visit the lake there Esdelron drop Mirror , cacarot , light panels, and golden fur so do not fight in poibus worms
    How to get there? From esdelron dungeon right?
    Last edited by crunchu; 11-05-2015 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchu View Post
    How to get there? From esdelron dungeon right?
    uh. I think he means the esdelron lake only. The warp near the Stiff Horses. But I dont quite get what he meant about the items being in there. I went to the lake and didnt get any of the items needed in the event.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    uh. I think he means the esdelron lake only. The warp near the Stiff Horses. But I dont quite get what he meant about the items being in there. I went to the lake and didnt get any of the items needed in the event.
    Oh i see, someone once told me to get easy golden fur in there, but I don't know how to get there.
    The warp near the stiff horse in poibus right ? I'll try it tommorow, I am a bit curious after he said some item being there.
    Damn I already go to esdelron dungeon to find the warp to the lake. Thought it was there, waste my vroomy lol.
    Last edited by crunchu; 11-05-2015 at 07:33 AM.

If you're from Duran and you collected it all you will receive the normal prize plus the blessed diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchu View Post
    Oh i see, someone once told me to get easy golden fur in there, but I don't know how to get there.
    The warp near the stiff horse in poibus right ? I'll try it tommorow, I am a bit curious after he said some item being there.
    Damn I already go to esdelron dungeon to find the warp to the lake. Thought it was there, waste my vroomy lol.
    Esdelron Lake. Look for the Wrecker Aleph, they drop It Girl Mirror and Cacarrot while the Goliath Teddy Melter drops the Light Panel and Cacarrot. Woops! Now the secret is out. Hahahah!

i have questions. whether gold time warp can be selling vending in the world seal with item mall shop premium kios?

the event finish?
    when we can get the item?

T_T,, my item requirement for event collection its in my inventory,,

Whoaaaaa,,,,,,,,,, i didnt got the reward Whoaaaa,,,,,,,,,,

Where we can get Reward of Event...? in Bank or in Cash Item...?

Pls. tell me where is reward event ? how to get it.