+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by funstuff View Post
    hi, i wanna ask , wheres the prize will be sent ? is it "Item Bank (Alt + I )" or "Cash Item (B)" ?? thankyou
    As of now, I think it was on Item bank (Alt + i )

this event make some player to be crazy and so ego.. they play 24 hours only to find this event item just to sell for other player... Player who still not completed to collect this item can't find it. Because some player make a spot to find this item only to sell it.. not for completed it.. Because this item price so expensive.. I think it's normal, cause human just thinking for himself..

Quote Originally Posted by VastYoLim View Post
    this event make some player to be crazy and so ego.. they play 24 hours only to find this event item just to sell for other player... Player who still not completed to collect this item can't find it. Because some player make a spot to find this item only to sell it.. not for completed it.. Because this item price so expensive.. I think it's normal, cause human just thinking for himself..
    Well, Business is business my friend.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

who do not know Try to visit the lake there Esdelron drop Mirror , cacarot , light panels, and golden fur so do not fight in poibus worms

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I just found out that hunting early on a Monday also works. I was hunting Cacarrots and there are only 2 players on the map. Me and that one Gunner.

okay ill be there everyday in early morning

I'm not really sure about whether the prize will be put in cash item bank(alt+i) or cash inventory of the HIGHEST lv character, like the last summer event with also a min. 75lv character as requirement like this one. Since there's this same requirement, i think there's also a possibility that like summer event, the prize will also be sent to the cash inventory of the highest lv character in a particular ID.
    The thing is, we got an official annoucement on summer event but NOTHING this time.
    Maybe someone from Playrohan can show up and clarify about this matter?
    And make sure to always include basic information like this in every event to be held.
    Last edited by strangery7; 11-04-2015 at 03:07 AM.

i have 2 character SPECIAL (1 ID) on ARUS server and done collect for prize reset status and time warp gold, but i need to change my status character on 1st character and i need that time warp gold to 2nd character. please take the prizes on bank cash for fair used that IM. ty for attention

Quote Originally Posted by deanofear21 View Post
    i have 2 character SPECIAL (1 ID) on ARUS server and done collect for prize reset status and time warp gold, but i need to change my status character on 1st character and i need that time warp gold to 2nd character. please take the prizes on bank cash for fair used that IM. ty for attention
    Then just move your items to that other character. The GMs won't do what you are requesting because the rules has been set.

Last edited by amalager; 11-04-2015 at 10:33 AM.

the rewards IM can move? how to move to other character? must buy premium kios?i dont have please understand T_T

Quote Originally Posted by deanofear21 View Post
    the rewards IM can move? how to move to other character? must buy premium kios?i dont have please understand T_T
    No, I mean move the items to the bank of your other character so it can receive the rewards.