+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yukmaenseal View Post
    if they put it in item bank, thats mean player can pick blesses pink diamond on duran server haha

so for duran player, u can make character till lv75 on arus, after u get Blessed Pink Diamond, u can pick it from duran, because item bank is shared for both server.
    Well there's still the matter of the Strong rib, Mark of Sun God and the It Girl's Mirror where you only get it from bales that are either 140+ to 200+. If a duran player only created a new character in arus and make it up to level 75 he/she can only get that specific item by buying it from other players. Unless they level it up in the next few days. Given that time they would still take the time to collect the items for the event. Now unless you don't have a high level character in arus it would be a waste of time either way. All that for 1 blessed pink diamond to transfer to duran? Someone will do it of course (blah blah blah) But, Is it worth the time and effort? Not for me.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Hi, my question is for Arus server, when we put the items in the bank and get the Gold Time Warp, which character will it be placed on ? For the ruby exp as well. Thank you

I think it will not matter. The items they listed are cash items and they all go to your cash bank (Alt + i) and can be retrieved by any of your characters from that ID.

hmm .. that's right i think.

Thank you everybody for answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    excusme sir,if i have collected all normal item i will get only blessed diamond or the normal prize+blessed diamond?
    you will get the normal prize plus blessed diamond once you collected it all in Duran

So I was trying to collect some stuff for the event and I just see players arguing over hunting spots. There are a lot of them so I've decided to hunt for stuff next week...probably.

Last edited by amalager; 10-31-2015 at 02:27 PM.

1 blessed pink diamond for Arus

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    So I was trying to collect some stuff for the event and I just see players arguing over hunting spots. There are a lot of them so I've decided to hunt for stuff next week...probably.

My thoughts exactly, I've gone and collected the other items first. The ones that's not crowded then go there when they finished bickering at each other.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

I just found out that hunting early on a Monday also works. I was hunting Cacarrots and there are only 2 players on the map. Me and that one Gunner.