+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    excusme sir,if i have collected all normal item i will get only blessed diamond or the normal prize+blessed diamond?
    You'll get the corresponding Normal Prize + Blessed Diamond if you collected 300 pcs of the following:

Golden Fur
    Premium Thread
    Strong Rib
    Light Panel
    Mark of Sun God
    Cacarrot
    Soul of Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by tubamanz View Post
    Hello everybody I have question. When I collect item finish I must get item in my character or bank ? And how many time to do this even for 1 id

Ps. Sorry my bad english.
    All collected items must be placed inside your bank and this is per ID. Just note that you must have a character of at least Level 75 on the Server you play.

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    excusme sir,if i have collected all normal item i will get only blessed diamond or the normal prize+blessed diamond?
    If you collect all the items, you will get the normal prizes plus the Blessed Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by tubamanz View Post
    Hello everybody I have question. When I collect item finish I must get item in my character or bank ? And how many time to do this even for 1 id

Ps. Sorry my bad english.
    If you are from DURAN, yes you can get the Blessed Diamond if you get ALL the items;
    If you are from ARUS you can get the Blessed Pink Diamond if you get all the items plus the extra items required.

hi, i wanna ask , wheres the prize will be sent ? is it "Item Bank (Alt + I )" or "Cash Item (B)" ?? thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by kaizarr View Post
    sir.. please increase level requirment to 150 or 180..

in seal we can make a lvl 75 char in a day.. it mean people from duran can make char in arus and take the prize and take it to duran server...

please consider it...
    it's wrong sir. You cannot trade between Arus and Duran now. No way to trade or give it.

Quote Originally Posted by funstuff View Post
    hi, i wanna ask , wheres the prize will be sent ? is it "Item Bank (Alt + I )" or "Cash Item (B)" ?? thankyou
    it's of course item bank. They said you put the items into "bank" which all chracters share.

So cash item rewards must be in Cash item bank to let all characters share.

I think it's fair
    looked at summer event. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25758
    is it fair for arus ??

if there is a level 75 upwards in the current event is still included provisions?? because i'm chenel arus lv40,60 and 210

Quote Originally Posted by Elquines View Post
    it's of course item bank. They said you put the items into "bank" which all chracters share.

So cash item rewards must be in Cash item bank to let all characters share.
    if they put it in item bank, thats mean player can pick blesses pink diamond on duran server haha

so for duran player, u can make character till lv75 on arus, after u get Blessed Pink Diamond, u can pick it from duran, because item bank is shared for both server.
    Last edited by yukmaenseal; 10-28-2015 at 10:07 PM.