+ Reply to Thread

Simple ExP IdEa!

I see alot hight players quiting cos new patch great bugs and verry bad exp so they sell them upgrades to safe rps for "better times" so before exp was rly hard 101-110 then you made it 115 then you made it +10 but ok get a event exp now so is better but new 50 lvls... its so hard with ashkeena 115 lvl and nonstop venge and pk.My idea is if you can put some exp pouches in "daily rewards system" its not big deal but is something... :P

That is true.....and we need higher ash mobs not lvl 105
    my exp in mine is 0,00023% per mob and im (+6) :/ we need years for this 50 lvls^^
    Last edited by Portuser; 10-27-2015 at 12:32 AM.

Or more 400% solo and seal scrolls. <3
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    All decent ideas, but I think the exp pouches would not be such a great idea since it takes hundreds of trillions of xp to reach 115 x50.

When you are dealing with mobs geared to doling out exp at the rate needed to get to 115 x10, (remember that exp needed pretty much doubles with each +1) those pouches will need to pack really stupid amounts of xp bonuses. I think what this game needs is leveling places that cater to those in the 115 x10->115-x50 range, or perhaps a few places that have mobs that pack higher and higher levels of exp each. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon but hopefully that it takes more than raising a level cap to make reaching those new levels remotely possible.

As it stands now the end-game leveling arena looks rather grim indeed.

Here's one from me (since folks say I am way to negative)

Create SOLO exp seals/scrolls at the following levels:

500%
    1000%
    2000%

These could be made available in 4-hr, 3 day and 7-day variants like such seals today. They should also be markedly more expensive than 400x scrolls/seals (to PWI - this is your financial argument for creating them since they will increase RP purchases among those leveling from 115 +10 on up).

Now before going OMGWTF about that let me qualify that with that these should ONLY be usable by players that reach certain levels for instance:

500% usable by players at 115 +10 and up
    1000% usable by players at 115 +25 and up
    2000% usable by players at 115 +40 and up

The level restriction and solo types keeps lower level players from exploiting these for power leveling. After all it would not do to party a low level players and power level him with 200x exp @.@ We already know PW has the ability to create level-restricted IM items based as seen with mounts, and novice forge preservation stones.

While it would probably require Korea's work to create the seals/scrolls, but once there PWI would have a variety of ways the can deploy them.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-27-2015 at 11:27 AM.

they really need do something with exp and not only for $ ...... we spent alot real money and they give us only trush ...kinda sad when u get gear's 3h or lion lvl 1/1day or costume 5 all status ..... the point is .. they really need put real prizez there and is not bad if they incresse the exp like JIN times ///// exp is 0 succes rate is 0......

if they dont cheange nothing in max 1 year all payers will leave and PlayWith will play with PH/Indo and kids ....are alot nice games in this world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten90 View Post
    if they dont cheange nothing in max 1 year all payers will leave and PlayWith will play with PH/Indo and kids ....are alot nice games in this world
    people in these forums have been saying that for the last 4 years. They are still here.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    people in these forums have been saying that for the last 4 years. They are still here.
    Man i've been saying that since start and back then if u had a good guild and u were on the main core u could have sold Wings/Hearts of Igseilt for like 4k rps!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.