+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy GameGuard Error: 5 Windows 10 fresh install!

Dear All

After many years of taking a break from this game i wanted to start playing it again. But it seems that it wont happen any time soon

Last week i upgraded my windows 7 Asus Laptop to windows 10. And i haven't installed any other games except Rohan, so after the installation and updates of the game reached 100% successful i try to run the game.
    Then GameGuard started to do updates and after it finished all updates it launch the game (well at least the first intro) then it close the game and give me the following error.

Rohan Exception

An exception has been thrown!

----------------------------------
    Details:
    ----------------------------------
    Error #: 5
    Function: nProtect detect hack
    Description: Gameguard errorHackProcess Name: ApiCheck 800.

Please if anyone could help me out with this i really looking forward to play this game again, thnx!

ASUS G73JW
    1x SSD Intel (SSDSC2BW240A4)
    1x 500 GB HDD
    VGA: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB (Latest drivers: version 358.50)
    RAM: 16GB DDR3
    CPU: i7 3.2GHz
    NO A/V or Firewall only Windows Defender

=====SOLVED=====
    Apparently i had a VPN program running (CyberGhost 5) and the only way to completely remove it was to restore Windows 10, now the game runs without any problems!
    Last edited by ChampionArcher; 10-26-2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: SOLVED

gameguard is piece of sh*t
    set compatibility to Vista SP2 and run it as admin (right click rohans icon - properties - tab compatibility)
    if this doesn't work, uninstall your antivir.
    its unbelievable what we have to do run this ""Game""

@ChampionArcher,
    Could you send your Gameguard folder to GM team via ticket?
    Then we'll contact INCA which is development company of nProtect(GameGaurd) to fix it as soon as they can.
    I'll never get tired of you

@bb01
    i have already tried that and it did not work. Also like i mentioned i do not use any kind of AV or Firewall except Windows Defender.

@oIRENEo
    It was my Windows 10 Pro, apparently i had VPN installed (CyberGhost) so the only way was to restore my Windows 10 and after that the game run without any problems Please close this topic its Solved!

Guys? according to you, restore window 10 to solve the error #5 problem,
    but im only using windows 7 but the error was keep on showing! and i cant play even a bit :3
    What can i do?? please heeelp!

before was ok , but now after i installl windows 2000 , i start rohan online and NOW i have all +18 ....wtf i can hit mobs , i got a new life... tyvm WINDOWS 2000