+ Reply to Thread

Scaryfair and nab dekan on lime 4 evver shyboy

its so funny when people say come 1 vs 1 noir vs 1 temp so op class noir easy gm put more power on new class but noir dead be 1 temp that suck kk i understand but calling on lime for 1 vs 1 and need help of fish can do is stay on sz and talking about the rage other people XD its same this kid dont have real life some on call 911 for him and noir still craying come pvp me and only leave sz when got skill ready cuz no damage taken no stun no debuff lol and pass the reflection of the temp skill so why us less power class just run for killing lets stay all on sz make a dekan or noir class and leave sz skill ready^^ aswome pvp. so if this game is kil people and back to sz is the best pvp game realy^^

Cry me a river with that pathetic English you've got XD
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

sorry iam not english so not bad for me i can understand if you not just ignore it only for people smart^^ so go sleep nab