+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Question is from who u got 80k fragment,i want to know iff ur whole guild gave u 80k fragments or from where those came.
    Should be easy job for a GM iff they really want to know.

you e2n people duped and **** on jin right? your mad because we can farm and gave frags 2 make club? funny how the dupers are calling people dupers

Its called team work. As a guild we have been farming and grinding our asses off. I personally have been donating all of my frags to Fate so he can be the next to get his club done. And I know for a fact others have been donating out their frags too to help other guild members.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

As Abellas Says this is a Guild = Team work and we give to the main temps /etc the frag we get. And u e2n (equal 2 nabs ) dont like it go and try lvl some in our dungeons if you can!
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its called team work. As a guild we have been farming and grinding our asses off. I personally have been donating all of my frags to Fate so he can be the next to get his club done. And I know for a fact others have been donating out their frags too to help other guild members.
    Oh abella don't lie please Team work my azz

those are the 2 rooms you used to do the Quests

only quest you can do here is : Ruler of the Water Hunt
    Hunt 6000 Ruler of the Water Moobs which it give 15 fragments 2 pts was farming always so 12 member doing the quest in 2 month they can't get 10 k fragments with that

those stones are duped

thank you

Cherish is rly lucky boy first he god DD armor from some wird event. After that he was only 1 person on whole rohan who got fate set with sockets ( ofc by GM mistake) and sold it to AzteC. And now i heard he got shiny stone by mistake from GM after he changed gender !!!! hwat a LUCKY BOY.

ps ofc he dont know any GM and evrything was just big luck

Quote Originally Posted by arozan1 View Post

Hunt 6000 Ruler of the Water Moobs which it give 15 fragments 2 pts was farming always so 12 member doing the quest in 2 month they can't get 10 k fragments with that

those stones are duped

thank you
    LOL! Do you realize threres a Q for bosses in ALL mirror maps that give out (upto) 120 frags at a time right? And you do know there a lot of places in sunken that you can farm the mobs. In fact I'm farming in one of those room right now that is NOT out lined on your map. Get a clue. And you forgot to mention the Water Steelers Q, the Sea Hunter Qs and so on and so on..... AND then theres the Q for the Unefined stone...

So tell me AGAIN HOW Im lying? I aswell as my other guild members farm and grind all over sunken map/ and the other Mirror maps so "Thank you" - get your facts right..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

this guy is still barking about frags. The jin dupers crying, please tell me if e2ez cant farm any of these spots how would you kno how many you can get if we are there all the time. Btw 12 people in one spot and we got + 20 must be exp hack to then right
    Last edited by hitman321; 10-28-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arozan1 View Post

those stones are duped

thank you
    lol are you jelly cause your guild doesn't work together so well? I guess it is a little hard of a concept to understand if you have never experienced being in a guild where many members work toward common goals.

Sux to be you guys.

Just sayin...

@Karren : don get upset at them. These guys are just jelly. For them to be so unloved deserves pity rather than scorn.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-28-2015 at 08:46 AM.

What are these fragments and can I set up my bot army to sell somes?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461