+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

LucidCheater..thank u karazy

Thx for removing the trans weapons of Cherish and TickleMyPickle we all know it was cheat because 80k stones is impossible to farm with that short time but is it true they aren't banned because this reason?!
    http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=142u1x5&s=8
    Last edited by thejannah; 10-23-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Banned
    if they actually cheated they should be banned but it's just hear say without any proof posted

I can't even see anything on the pic linked, it links on your profile and not on the picture.
    Try repost.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by thejannah View Post
    Thx for removing the trans weapons of Cherish and TickleMyPickle we all know it was cheat because 80k stones is impossible to farm with that short time but is it true they aren't banned because this reason?!
    Learn 2 post infidel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Learn 2 post infidel.
    Photoshop is that you?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

damn hahahahhahahhhahah

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    if they actually cheated they should be banned but it's just hear say without any proof posted
    Pretty sure they can't get banned due of the $ donated..

Thanks for restoring the club GM Lucid

i guess in ur mind 2 months is a short time

Quote Originally Posted by thejannah View Post
    http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=142u1x5&s=8
    This guy jealous , poor kid . Why Lucid can't get Tran club when they 24/24 in dung for farm .
    Last edited by L2DFV; 10-27-2015 at 09:15 PM.