+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    But I just want him write something with sense in my native language, he can't... And act like dick when som1 like me, don't know english so fkn perfect like him? lol
    Fk that ignorant.
    It does not matter the common language of the discussion board.

Those who converse often on a discussion board where a particular language is in dominant by the majority of its community, are expected by those others to gain a improving command of that dominant language over time.

If those skills in that language do not improve, the language-deficient person is seen as intellectually inferior. Especially if their comments tend to be idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It does not matter the common language of the discussion board.

Those who converse often on a discussion board where a particular language is in dominant by the majority of its community, are expected by those others to gain a improving command of that dominant language over time.

If those skills in that language do not improve, the language-deficient person is seen as intellectually inferior. Especially if their comments tend to be idiotic.
    learn polish and lets see how stupid U rly are. k, bye

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    English isn't my first language. How is it that he can understand me?
    He understand me2, so looks like ha have no other arguments than "learn english", it's his shield he use it alot.
    Last edited by michal211; 10-29-2015 at 03:04 AM.

He understand me2, so looks like ha have no other arguments than "learn english", it's his shield he use it alot.
    Don't stress about your English to much. Scanning through this thread its clear to see that you're not the only one having difficulties.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    learn polish and lets see how stupid U rly are. k, bye
    If I were arsed enough to learn Polish (and I'm not), then turned around and spent months/years on Polish discussion boards (which I wouldn't), I am positive my command of Polish would be pretty much fluent toward the end of that time. Can you say the same after spending months/years on English discussion boards? At least I would have a command of the language good enough to keep me from making idiotic remarks due to poor language fluency.

I know many, many people here that do not speak English as a primary language. Most of those would not make syntactical errors you claim to have.

If I were arsed enough to learn Polish (and I'm not), then turned around and spent months/years on Polish discussion boards (which I wouldn't), I am positive my command of Polish would be pretty much fluent toward the end of that time. Can you say the same after spending months/years on English discussion boards? At least I would have a command of the language good enough to keep me from making idiotic remarks due to poor language fluency.

I know many, many people here that do not speak English as a primary language. Most of those would not make syntactical errors you claim to have.
    dude look at my post count im not troll here like u all.
    Btw this theread is about murderers that drop nothing when they die, stop post here if u dont stick the topic. thx

Btw this theread is about murderers that drop nothing when they die, stop post here if u dont stick the topic. thx
    Make a new thread.Using proper English.

Banned
    Look bud, you are the one that derailed the thread when you decided to pick a fight with me.
    cry me a river plz, cuz ynk shut down your private rohan server. Why U still post here if U don't support games that allow to bot?
    Now over a few pages have totally shown you to be a nothing more than a butthurt kid with unimproved communication skills, then you turn around and say "this thread is about murderers that drop nothing when they die, stop post here if u dont stick the topic. thx"

You wanted to go at it with me and I turned around and kicked your literary ass for you. If you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen. (In case that went over your head, the more you keep coming back at me with responses like that ^ the more I am gonna keep kicking you).

Moral of this story: Don't pick fights with a seasoned forum troll. You will lose.

PS: Your post count means nothing to me. As far as I know you have been lurking these forums on other accounts since CBT.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-30-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Look bud, you are the one that derailed the thread when you decided to pick a fight with me.

Now over a few pages have totally shown you to be a nothing more than a butthurt kid with unimproved communication skills, then you turn around and say "this thread is about murderers that drop nothing when they die, stop post here if u dont stick the topic. thx"

You wanted to go at it with me and I turned around and kicked your literary ass for you. If you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen. (In case that went over your head, the more you keep coming back at me with responses like that ^ the more I am gonna keep kicking you).

Moral of this story: Don't pick fights with a seasoned forum troll. You will lose.

PS: Your post count means nothing to me. As far as I know you have been lurking these forums on other accounts since CBT.
    again my english? rly? for me personally if u can argue with me, and stull understand what i want to say. (my english is perfect than)
    so u think it's a war? or something? u try to tell me that u can't win any pvp in game so u fight on forums? and still butthurt about that closed priv? silly pitty troll. Ill add u to ignore list if it's possible cuz u r 2toxic. and i can't play with sh*t.
    to that post count, it means nothing i can play this game 7yrs and don't post anything like 99% of community.

ps. my inglisz rulez, wypierdzielaj leszczu.

Banned
    Again pservers. What pserver? How many times do I have to demand you prove what you are talking about? Is it because you no understanding the English? Not sure how simple I can ask --- it is only 2 words... What(1) pserver?(2)

Again, you came into the forums to pick a fight with me. Not the other way around, and yet again I give you another kick in the backside.

It seems your English skills are not the only thing lacking here. Apparently your intelligence is also lacking since you keep responding to me with posts that invite me to lavish even more punishment upon you.

Even people here with the brainpower of a turnip know how to use the ignore function of these forums. Just sayin...