+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    lol U dont act U rly Is stupid, yes i said "yours private server" its like i say irohan is mine game where i play. Backpedaling from what exacly?

@Leon93
    mr. grammar nazzi who now all, but don't know who I am in game

@Chawizzawd
    Don't Give A F*** about murrica lol
    Don't try to shovel more BS at me bud. You know exactly what you said and are simply trying to cover yourself because you can't back a word of it up.

Exactly what server was 'mine' that YNK/PW shut down? You are saying I had some proprietary association with a private server. Even if I allow you the same level of association as you are stating in that quote, you apparently seem to know WHICH ONE that was since you are so sure that ynk shut it down. So out with it son. Exactly what server is that?

Trust that I know about most of the private servers out there over the last couple of years since I frequent places like ragezone (and epvpers via a friend's account) pretty much as I do here. I know which ones come and go as well as the reasons why.

You are saying I have some kind of association with one of those so tell us all which one that is rather than backpedaling.

There - nicely eviscerated and ready for stuffing.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Don't try to shovel more BS at me bud. You know exactly what you said and are simply trying to cover yourself because you can't back a word of it up.

Exactly what server was 'mine' that YNK/PW shut down? You are saying I had some proprietary association with a private server. Even if I allow you the same level of association as you are stating in that quote, you apparently seem to know WHICH ONE that was since you are so sure that ynk shut it down. So out with it son. Exactly what server is that?

Trust that I know about most of the private servers out there over the last couple of years since I frequent places like ragezone (and epvpers via a friend's account) pretty much as I do here. I know which ones come and go as well as the reasons why.

You are saying I have some kind of association with one of those so tell us all which one that is rather than backpedaling.

Don't put your words to my moutch, i know what i was saying and i don't care if u didn't understand that. Plus i don't care what pingiun like u think. I'm done with U lil troll.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

This guy only bark and never bites. lol
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    This guy only bark and never bites. lol
    w8.... just like u? i twoja stara, do tej pory też nie ugryzła jeśli wiesz o co chodzi lol

w8.... just like u? i twoja stara, do tej pory też nie ugryzła jeśli wiesz o co chodzi lol
    When you " man " learn english, i'll then have a conversation with you, in the meanwhile i just stood my feet on your forehead.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

And here comes the Cyka blyats.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    And here comes the Cyka blyats.
    Nah not yet, but that Leon93 is funny, he say so many times that my english suck (i don't mind cuz it's not my native language) but when i told him to write to me in my languge maybe, in proper gramma and stuff he shut up. But yea that cyka blyats match to Leon xD

Nah not yet, but that Leon93 is funny, he say so many times that my english suck (i don't mind cuz it's not my native language) but when i told him to write to me in my languge maybe, in proper gramma and stuff he shut up. But yea that cyka blyats match to Leon xD
    Unlike English, Polish isn't an universal language. Suka Pieprzyć.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Unlike English, Polish isn't an universal language. Suka Pieprzyć.
    But I just want him write something with sense in my native language, he can't... And act like dick when som1 like me, don't know english so fkn perfect like him? lol
    Fk that ignorant.

But I just want him write something with sense in my native language, he can't... And act like dick when som1 like me, don't know english so fkn perfect like him? lol
    Fk that ignorant.
    English isn't my first language. How is it that he can understand me?