Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Damn man i love this Threads reading all this makes my day :3
    Moar popcorn plox!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    cry me a river plz, cuz ynk shut down your private rohan server. Why U still post here if U don't support games that allow to bot?
    @penguin, monkey, banana or what they call u,
    Yea act stupid now, i didnt say it was U who run that priv, i just said ynkie shut that crap. ynk care about u like for all other players, U don't like HK legal Bot? i bet U used unoficial bot b4, if u don't like this game so much just sftu and gtfo man.
    Does anybody else catch that steaming pile of bull manure there?

That's right junior. Backpedal for all you are worth when somebody calls you on your bullsht. Sorry backpedalling doesn't cut it. I have quited EXACTLY what you said twice now. So kid, tell us EXACTLY what private server are you referring to as "your private rohan server" in your quoted words? It should be funny to see what you come up with.

You assume I bot at legally or otherwise? On what do you base that uneducated assumption? I really would like to see what you used for research to come up with your asinine assertion. C'mon kid. March it out!

Don't mess with me son. I can eviscerate any accusation you think you can make against me since you can't prove a single word you are saying here.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-26-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

That's right junior. Backpedal for all you are worth when somebody calls you on your bullsht. Sorry backpedalling doesn't cut it. I have quited EXACTLY what you said twice now. So kid, tell us EXACTLY what private server are you referring to as "your private rohan server" in your quoted words? It should be funny to see what you come up with.

You assume I bot at legally or otherwise? On what do you base that uneducated assumption? I really would like to see what you used for research to come up with your asinine assertion. C'mon kid. March it out!

Don't mess with me son. I can eviscerate any accusation you think you can make against me since you can't prove a single word you are saying here.
    Totally owned.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Me no englisch go to country learn english can understand like me yes?
    That'll be his excuse or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Me no englisch go to country learn english can understand like me yes?
    That'll be his excuse or something like that.
    He's pretending to be from the America.. in game.. JUST SAYING!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    He's pretending to be from the America.. in game.. JUST SAYING!
    Ain't everybody wanna be a merikan?

lol U dont act U rly Is stupid, yes i said "yours private server" its like i say irohan is mine game where i play. Backpedaling from what exacly?

@Leon93
    mr. grammar nazzi who now all, but don't know who I am in game

@Chawizzawd
    Don't Give A F*** about murrica lol

lol U dont act U rly Is stupid, yes i said "yours private server" its like i say irohan is mine game where i play. Backpedaling from what exacly?

@Leon93

@Chawizzawd
    Now i'm a grammar nazi

@Leon93

@Chawizzawd
    I don't get this guy. What's his point?
    The merrikhan line wasn't meant for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I don't get this guy. What's his point?
    The merrikhan line wasn't meant for you.
    I'm from the America and still wish i was from the America, so your point is exactly right XD.
    Yeah he has a guilty conscience.