+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    cry me a river plz, cuz ynk shut down your private rohan server. Why U still post here if U don't support games that allow to bot?
    Exactly what private server of mine did YNK shut down? Do you eeven know what private servers I own? I wo ould love to find out what private servers you think I have any whole, partial or even occasional ownership of. Please provide details and proof of what you are saying.

I post here because I want to and PWI staff values my input. You don't believe me, ask them. Also when I started playing here, bots were a huge no-no. YNK did not offer their own hunter(bot)kits until they realized that banning people using bot software was decimating their user base. The only solution they could see to keep the botters from leaving is to give then 'bless'ed botting software. Show me one person still playing here that doesn't bot using HKs. Just one.

Do I support that? No. And I have shown PW my displeasure with this and some other decisions they have made with may lack of financial input.

But you asked why I am posting here. I post here because it is fun to kick guys like you in the literary butt. So bend over - here comes another one!

But yeah Leon, there is lots of pvp here. The 20 players left here are either PvPing or farming - and paying a hansom price for that privilege. Once you have done it all, there is nothing left in this game to do than that. Everybody is either player bored out of their gourds or afk farming (and b!tching when they get killed).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-24-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Exactly what private server of mine did YNK shut down? Do you eeven know what private servers I own? I wo ould love to find out what private servers you think I have any whole, partial or even occasional ownership of. Please provide details and proof of what you are saying.

I post here because I want to and PWI staff values my input. You don't believe me, ask them. Also when I started playing here, bots were a huge no-no. YNK did not offer their own hunter(bot)kits until they realized that banning people using bot software was decimating their user base. The only solution they could see to keep the botters from leaving is to give then 'bless'ed botting software. Show me one person still playing here that doesn't bot using HKs. Just one.

Do I support that? No. And I have shown PW my displeasure with this and some other decisions they have made with may lack of financial input.

But you asked why I am posting here. I post here because it is fun to kick guys like you in the literary butt. So bend over - here comes another one!

But yeah Leon, there is lots of pvp here. The 20 players left here are either PvPing or farming - and paying a hansom price for that privilege. Once you have done it all, there is nothing left in this game to do than that. Everybody is either player bored out of their gourds or afk farming (and b!tching when they get killed).
    My pleasure is to kill those bitches that tries to farm out the ecash to get pro.
    I spent for my gears so i'd like to stop you a little on doing yours if YNK allows with PK
    Then i'm very happy to pass my free time of boredom in here and then await they make a thread whining about this.
    Is totally worth every single $ spent.
    To me is no big deal spending a few thousand of $.
    Sucks to be them
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    My pleasure is to kill those bitches that tries to farm out the ecash to get pro.
    I spent for my gears so i'd like to stop you a little on doing yours if YNK allows with PK
    Then i'm very happy to pass my free time of boredom in here and then await they make a thread whining about this.
    Is totally worth every single $ spent.
    To me is no big deal spending a few thousand of $.
    Sucks to be them
    who do u call Bitch? bark moar plz, u make my day lolz
    u morron spend $ to be pro? I laught so hard, i play for free and have 3 upgrade weapons, and 4x feathers, Jelly cuz i got this FREE??
    suck to be U, looser hahaha

@penguin, monkey, banana or what they call u,
    Yea act stupid now, i didnt say it was U who run that priv, i just said ynkie shut that crap. ynk care about u like for all other players, U don't like HK legal Bot? i bet U used unoficial bot b4, if u don't like this game so much just sftu and gtfo man.
    Last edited by michal211; 10-25-2015 at 02:08 PM.

who do u call Bitch? bark moar plz, u make my day lolz
    u morron spend $ to be pro? I laught so hard, i play for free and have 3 upgrade weapons, and 4x feathers, Jelly cuz i got this FREE??
    suck to be U, looser hahaha
    Nothing you actually typed makes me jelly, at least i have knowledge of the language you are actually trying to type.
    If i'd have to act like you, i'd say i got way more items than you, Around 6 epics ( Bow and Pole also the only one from server ) 4x upg 2.0, 2 upg 3.0, 4 rulers+18, 1 abso +18, fire fox lvl 3, 3 lions lvl 3, around 70k ecash.
    I am pretty sure you donated, I surely donated more.
    Not to be pro or to show off but just cause i can and sucks to be you for being a non donator, you're not helping the server growing this way.
    Either way i call you a bitch cause you whine like one.
    Once again: totally worth to spend my time rpking whine kid like you
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    What's with all these OPs being upset nowadays? The next one I've got to ask whether or not he's upset because it sure sounds like he is.

Why would one play a game when all you do is run a bot over the course of your work, and when you return home you let that bot run some more. Wouldn't it make more sense to git gud at the game and fight against others however pointless that may be when everyone dishing out a million PvP Damage on 80%DD every second? Or you could engage in lengthy flame wars at mangrove or something? Good lord was that fun when the guys who didn't git gud at the game respawned there in order to blame you for their own lack of skill.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    What's with all these OPs being upset nowadays? The next one I've got to ask whether or not he's upset because it sure sounds like he is.

Why would one play a game when all you do is run a bot over the course of your work, and when you return home you let that bot run some more. Wouldn't it make more sense to git gud at the game and fight against others however pointless that may be when everyone dishing out a million PvP Damage on 80%DD every second? Or you could engage in lengthy flame wars at mangrove or something? Good lord was that fun when the guys who didn't git gud at the game respawned there in order to blame you for their own lack of skill.
    Old times are old times, we all miss them but sadly you cannot go back into the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Nothing you actually typed makes me jelly, at least i have knowledge of the language you are actually trying to type.
    If i'd have to act like you, i'd say i got way more items than you, Around 6 epics ( Bow and Pole also the only one from server ) 4x upg 2.0, 2 upg 3.0, 4 rulers+18, 1 abso +18, fire fox lvl 3, 3 lions lvl 3, around 70k ecash.
    I am pretty sure you donated, I surely donated more.
    Not to be pro or to show off but just cause i can and sucks to be you for being a non donator, you're not helping the server growing this way.
    Either way i call you a bitch cause you whine like one.
    Once again: totally worth to spend my time rpking whine kid like you
    here we go again with "proper english" lolz, atleast i try write something that u can understand damn ignoramus.
    Or.... może od teraz zacznę i pisać w moim języku idioto? użyj google translatora frajerze bo pewnie poza tym swoim angielskim który wyssałeś z mleczkiem mamusi gówno potrafisz. Odpisz coś w moim języku (w poprawnej pisowni i gramatyce) jak takiś hojrak.
    If U can't just stfu LOL.

@FrontlinerCDV
    it's not about bot, read the first topic, it's about dudes like this idiot Leon93 who kill all newbies in lower, they dont have +18s nor epic stuff, they here for have fun and not to make their e-penis bigger cuz they can 1shot 5x lvls. and now when items like weapons and acc dont drop from murderer mode, they don't need to buff MR, cuz they are so cheap. But hey let's spend $ on geme and make other players quit, so u can play alone. Epic logic.

here we go again with "proper english" lolz, atleast i try write something that u can understand damn ignoramus.
    Or.... może od teraz zacznę i pisać w moim języku idioto? użyj google translatora frajerze bo pewnie poza tym swoim angielskim który wyssałeś z mleczkiem mamusi gówno potrafisz. Odpisz coś w moim języku (w poprawnej pisowni i gramatyce) jak takiś hojrak.
    If U can't just stfu LOL.

@FrontlinerCDV
    it's not about bot, read the first topic, it's about dudes like this idiot Leon93 who kill all newbies in lower, they dont have +18s nor epic stuff, they here for have fun and not to make their e-penis bigger cuz they can 1shot 5x lvls. and now when items like weapons and acc dont drop from murderer mode, they don't need to buff MR, cuz they are so cheap. But hey let's spend $ on geme and make other players quit, so u can play alone. Epic logic.
    i actually never go to lower neither to any low spot, i always head to upper/rone/new dungs/wh/gratt and r5.
    So nope man you're argument is invalid.
    If i find a lowbie on my way which bothers me he just die lol.
    But i do not go to lower to RPK lowbies i am not interested to kill some alt's i want the main cores down!

Leon93 you wishing me syphilis? WTH?!? Why you just not shut up your full of cock mouth and go swallow a lot of lemon watter in all ocean and sea around your land? Not only me who told you Go Back To SChool! Little idiot LOL omg what a stupid retard trolling child are you

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Leon93 you wishing me syphilis? WTH?!? Why you just not shut up your full of cock mouth and go swallow a lot of lemon watter in all ocean and sea around your land? Not only me who told you Go Back To SChool! Little idiot LOL omg what a stupid retard trolling child are you
    " retard trolling child " made me laugh.
    Sorry man i am to old for school.
    Keep crying for getting pked over a pixel game <3.