+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    I was about to write something that will talk to u maybe.... But lol no to sense feed troll.
    Could you please rephrase that?This time in proper english? I don't get you quite a bit.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Could you please rephrase that?This time in proper english? I don't get you quite a bit.
    you wouldnt understand anyway

now go rpk lowbie in lower

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

now go rpk lowbie in lower
    i rather kill you at Sunken <3
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    First MR now Assassination mode? Go play farmville or something.
    +1,000,000

I mean seriously this game is becoming populated by freaking pussie farmers that QQ in a forum corner every time they get PKed while they are asleep running HKs. I left Jade Dynasty because of that legalized botting bullshjt. I do not support games that allow botting because it is the botters that end up being the biggest whiners. No thanks.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-23-2015 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    +1,000,000

I mean seriously this game is becoming populated by freaking pussie farmers that QQ in a forum corner every time they get PKed while they are asleep running HKs. I left Jade Dynasty because of that legalized botting bullshjt. I do not support games that allow botting because it is the botters that end up being the biggest whiners. No thanks.
    cry me a river plz, cuz ynk shut down your private rohan server. Why U still post here if U don't support games that allow to bot?

Dude i mean, this is a pvp game, when you are online you are SUPPOSED TO PLAY.
    Not to afk farm with a bot developed by PWI through money.
    It even says " May increase the chance of getting pk " or something like that.
    Then get used to it, gear yourself go venge and kill him.
    Another solution? Go Ash! Go Elemental, Go Kasa!
    Don't go to spots like Upper/Lower or Ronelia.
    Hide when you afk farm and you're at work.
    And play when you're home else it be worthless to spend $ if you don't use them for playing, doncha' agree 'bout that?
    You should stop complaining already, also if you wanna kill who pks you when you are on HK, Fake afk, watch your character killing monster and kill him when he approachs nearby to you.Simple as that this is a ****ing game and get ****ing used to get pk because is a part of it!
    I'm being straight to you because this is the 100000 posts you guys are actually making to whine and cry, NO ONE CARES OF WHAT YOU GUYS SHOUT THIS IS A PVP GAME!
    DEAL WITH IT GOD DAMN!
    Maaaaaan you rly dont have idea for what we talking about go learn little inglis pls with your perfect british english you get fail rly hard here

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    +1,000,000

Maybe ynk should remove the pvp aspect entirely. They can just make mobs so stronk farmers will need enhancement scrolls to survive to milk out the farmers.
    How many people still PvP in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Maaaaaan you rly dont have idea for what we talking about go learn little inglis pls with your perfect british english you get fail rly hard here
    Your post is that of pure douchebaggery sir and I wish your offspring a thousand generations of syphilis.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Maybe ynk should remove the pvp aspect entirely. They can just make mobs so stronk farmers will need enhancement scrolls to survive to milk out the farmers.
    How many people still PvP in this game?
    There's lot of pvp, especially at sunken 24/7 for the spots lol.