+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Red Name -mode ON

We all meet some one with red name. Mostly they sit quiet in safe zone (afk mode) and waiting for red to go off.
    But most of them are running naked, equipped only in weapon+accesories and constant harrasement Low Lvl players. In most cases they die preaty fast, except vit DKs. They are so cheap that they don't buff MR, They don't need it cuz they loose nothing if they die.

I know that Players Ideas are ignored totally, but:
    -make red name players drop all items like it was before;
    -or, set sillence + vaccum on all red characters, debuffs will disappear when player will be "white name" again;

cuz now its no problem hit lvl 6x equip acc+18, dlvled upg weapon and run naked and kill lowbies 24/7 (like some players do)

Commoner
    Haha...I remember when I started playing there would be people who just enjoyed being the good guys, that would run around looking for reds and pkers to kill. Of course this doesn't happen now because games so dead its pathetic.

lol for your happines can tell you hight lvls also cant play this game cos another bug online 24/7 vacum,silence,stuns on venge system nonstop soo just get rest from game maeby. Nobody care... i hope in future they can fix somthing...

Doubt it get fixed pvp always been part of game also the PK in Assasination Mode.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    lol for your happines can tell you hight lvls also cant play this game cos another bug online 24/7 vacum,silence,stuns on venge system nonstop soo just get rest from game maeby. Nobody care... i hope in future they can fix somthing...
    I think I will rest from game ;/

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    We all meet some one with red name. Mostly they sit quiet in safe zone (afk mode) and waiting for red to go off.
    But most of them are running naked, equipped only in weapon+accesories and constant harrasement Low Lvl players. In most cases they die preaty fast, except vit DKs. They are so cheap that they don't buff MR, They don't need it cuz they loose nothing if they die.

I know that Players Ideas are ignored totally, but:
    -make red name players drop all items like it was before;
    -or, set sillence + vaccum on all red characters, debuffs will disappear when player will be "white name" again;

cuz now its no problem hit lvl 6x equip acc+18, dlvled upg weapon and run naked and kill lowbies 24/7 (like some players do)
    First MR now Assassination mode? Go play farmville or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    First MR now Assassination mode? Go play farmville or something.
    It's for murderer mode not assasination, asa mode is ok

How funny is it a few players dont give like hundreds players to play and lvl up cos they are "own the server" exploiting recharge venge bug system in game and ynk make discounts for packages like 50% and they think will make money lol Other new for you support some links in your website not working well mhm when you post new items for cheap they dont show from link or worse from website are you retired all your programers or somthing?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    How funny is it a few players dont give like hundreds players to play and lvl up cos they are "own the server" exploiting recharge venge bug system in game and ynk make discounts for packages like 50% and they think will make money lol Other new for you support some links in your website not working well mhm when you post new items for cheap they dont show from link or worse from website are you retired all your programers or somthing?
    Dude i mean, this is a pvp game, when you are online you are SUPPOSED TO PLAY.
    Not to afk farm with a bot developed by PWI through money.
    It even says " May increase the chance of getting pk " or something like that.
    Then get used to it, gear yourself go venge and kill him.
    Another solution? Go Ash! Go Elemental, Go Kasa!
    Don't go to spots like Upper/Lower or Ronelia.
    Hide when you afk farm and you're at work.
    And play when you're home else it be worthless to spend $ if you don't use them for playing, doncha' agree 'bout that?
    You should stop complaining already, also if you wanna kill who pks you when you are on HK, Fake afk, watch your character killing monster and kill him when he approachs nearby to you.
    Simple as that this is a ****ing game and get ****ing used to get pk because is a part of it!
    I'm being straight to you because this is the 100000 posts you guys are actually making to whine and cry, NO ONE CARES OF WHAT YOU GUYS SHOUT THIS IS A PVP GAME!
    DEAL WITH IT GOD DAMN!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Dude i mean, this is a pvp game, when you are online you are SUPPOSED TO PLAY.
    Not to afk farm with a bot developed by PWI through money.
    It even says " May increase the chance of getting pk " or something like that.
    Then get used to it, gear yourself go venge and kill him.
    Another solution? Go Ash! Go Elemental, Go Kasa!
    Don't go to spots like Upper/Lower or Ronelia.
    Hide when you afk farm and you're at work.
    And play when you're home else it be worthless to spend $ if you don't use them for playing, doncha' agree 'bout that?
    You should stop complaining already, also if you wanna kill who pks you when you are on HK, Fake afk, watch your character killing monster and kill him when he approachs nearby to you.
    Simple as that this is a ****ing game and get ****ing used to get pk because is a part of it!
    I'm being straight to you because this is the 100000 posts you guys are actually making to whine and cry, NO ONE CARES OF WHAT YOU GUYS SHOUT THIS IS A PVP GAME!
    DEAL WITH IT GOD DAMN!
    I was about to write something that will talk to u maybe.... But lol no to sense feed troll.