+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help ^^

need help ^^

Just started playing again, need help for the best gears for vit dekans (armors, rings and ears/eyes). thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomeStrikes View Post
    Just started playing again, need help for the best gears for vit dekans (armors, rings and ears/eyes). thx
    Same formula as it was before you left. Anything that adds hp and vit. Nothing changed - vit dekan is the easiest class in the game to build.

never had a full build vit dekan so i dont really know. idk if i should go twins or x4 craft rings, also idk the stats of those rings/eudromes (keep in mind i prolly have enough money for +12). Since onyx came out, idk if its worth it to get it or just settle for some e glac.

Just know this:

1. You will have to spend a lot of real life currency to succeed here. Farming stuff in game can only get you so far.
    2. Whatever gives you the most HP is the best. If there's a ring that gives you 5k HP, and another one that gives 3k HP and some defense and mana, get the 5k HP one. People have so much pure attack these days that defense barely matters.

i am aware of that, i need to know the stats though i have no clue what are the stats in craft and eudromes if they are at least +12, same thing goes for armor idk if i should get the onyx or just stay with e glac

Quote Originally Posted by BoredomeStrikes View Post
    i am aware of that, i need to know the stats though i have no clue what are the stats in craft and eudromes if they are at least +12, same thing goes for armor idk if i should get the onyx or just stay with e glac
    get a dex onyx set = 100 vit. 75 vit + 25 all stats.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.