+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rotten Burger. :Z I meant Rotreberque. NO reason at all! Maybe I just like his name. WAHAHA!

Ok here goes iceyy's official best and worst GM lists.

Best GM:

#1: RedRyder--- The original OG of GMs. He gave us boomforce he gave us overpowered gear what a champ!

#2: Verenbaen--- He gets the community involvement award hands down. He had the most understanding of what this game needed.

#3: Euthen--- Another GM who put in a sizable effort to understand what the community needs. Except that one time he got a bunch of randoms together to talk about balance on skype, that was a big waste of time.

#4: Atzigan--- Jin compensation corruption scandal aside atzigan did a good job up until the end when he gave away free stuff due to being lazy and not doing enough research. Highlight moment was when he did CV event with a berserker and got rekt by moi.

#5: Sineida--- This one is a personal bias because I really only like sineida for being timely (probably the most productive GM) the only downside is that Sineida doesnt know anything about rohan I remember trying to teach him/her how to cast guild buffs. Aside from that hey sineida ran a lot of good fun events highlight moment for me was when sineida tried to run an impromptu last man standing event but did it in the soccer stadium with no MR so people kept venging in.

Worst GMs:

Disclaimer: this list is 1/2 satire 1/2 confirmed.

#1: Wensha--- My boi shawnc1186 tha legend managed to erp his way to some freeeeee stuff anyone remember that scandal?

#2: Rotreberque AKA BBQ--- The originator of the private boss summoning parties. As the devils advocate I have to say while unfair this really helped equalize the gear on both sides of the ongoing war which promoted more pvp and more IM purchases.

#3: Ampelius AKA Anya--- Anybody remember when he tried to win a LMS event organized by himself? Not to mention hanging out on the voice chat of a certain guild.

#4: RockHop--- SakiTR was his cousin and so he would give him some special treatments like free fishing derby wins (he was offline during the event and still won), kicked taku out of mock duck because taku killed SakiTR and his templar alt. Then ofc when taku goes on support the GM denies and closes the ticket.

#5: Randermirth--- Anyone remember when he kicked an entire guild out of summoning event during the 110 patch? lolz

I hope this is an informative explanation into how to be a good Gm....

all you gotta do is

1: Not be corrupt
    2: Care about the community
    3: LISTEN!
    4: Want to learn about how the game works from the experienced players. Dont be a sineida learn how guild buffs work (to be fair atzigan also didnt know how guild buffs worked sadface)
    Last edited by buffersssssss; 10-18-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Why di U feel like everyone forgot about Seize, poor panda guy.

Verenbaen= verybanned , a corrupt GM

Atzigan= the one who change the compensation for rulers and feather to a nasty sandy scorpion

Sineida.... a good GM she check tickets and resolve issues without problems and non formalism like others.

Karazy.... the delete threads master, if he dont like what a player wrote he delete the thread, like he did months ago about upg 3.0 (u need to listen players but $$$ talks better) just saying
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    I don't play favorites with GMs any more than I want them playing favorites with me.
    All I expect from GMs is that they do the best job they can within their constraints.
    Any GM that follows that is fine in my view.

I miss GM Azha and all Ahkma Server old Gm's ;-;
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Don't you wish you were? Then you able to figure out this forum has an edit button.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Don't you wish you were? Then you able to figure out this forum has an edit button.
    lmao, Owned.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

my favorite gm is gm ierene he wants to fk me alot Q.Q first took my 2200 exp =+14 when i saw someone with 1800exp=+14 now took my fate set 2 socket. BabyRage. they trying so hard to kick me on this game....and its fcking working.

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    my favorite gm is gm ierene he wants to fk me alot Q.Q first took my 2200 exp =+14 when i saw someone with 1800exp=+14 now took my fate set 2 socket. BabyRage. they trying so hard to kick me on this game....and its fcking working.
    HAHAHAHAAHA awwh
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service