+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well...

Well...

I've been play this game for lone time ...

I have to say this is not Indonesia's server . Can Indo's players try to use English when you talk to someone at the first time ? Use English for Indo's player shouldn't be a problem ...

English is not my monther langure but I always use English to talk to another players

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0127 View Post
    I've been play this game for lone time ...

I have to say this is not Indonesia's server . Can Indo's players try to use English when you talk to someone at the first time ? Use English for Indo's player shouldn't be a problem ...

English is not my monther langure but I always use English to talk to another players
    Agreed..
    Honestly, im Indonesian player, before i play this game, i saw rules that kaskuser players made
    "Dont Use Indonesian Language in PUBLIC! Respect other Race!"
    So until now, i'm Avoiding using Indonesian Language in public even if someone talk Indonesian to me first..

Well, if you say "What's wrong? we did not disturb other players anyway"
    THAT'S WHAT YOUR THOUGHT, i have friends from LA, and he's got annoyed!

So please! This is not your F*cking Local Server! This is International server!
    This is not about who's get annoyed or not! this is about Respect each other!

Peace out

It is not i am totally opposed with your argument. I agree that since it is International Server there is many player who come from another country. But you can not prohibit someone to say something in their Native language. There is no such a rule that set if you play in this server you should not speak in your native language. Why not to try to tell them if you can not speak in Indonesian and told them to speak in English? If they were not respect with your request, leave them be there is more player who respect whatsoever where are you come from.

If you can not handle such a logic, better play in some server who has Country ID to play in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lNFlNlTE View Post
    Agreed..
    Honestly, im Indonesian player, before i play this game, i saw rules that kaskuser players made
    So until now, i'm Avoiding using Indonesian Language in public even if someone talk Indonesian to me first..

Peace out
    could not have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by lNFlNlTE View Post
    Agreed..

Peace out
    That there is an Indonesian who understands! I tip my hat to you sir! Sure there aren't rules to not speak your native tongue but then there are other players who do not understand other countries language as well. However, it would be great that other players (I'm not pointing out one nationality here) would try to practice writing and speak in English as it would also benefit them in real life situations. Learning is not a bad thing.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Well said. English is not my native language, but using it over and over again really benefited me. It helped me do my work a lot easier not to mentioned helped me understand other English-speaking players better.

Also, when the game is an International game I noticed that English is the most common language used. There are no rules about it on Seal, but this should be a common thing. The reason is everyone, or rather the majority, should be able to understand what the others are saying as a sign of respect. Let's admit it, you don't want others talking trash behind your back. However, if you are with your friends and you're on a corner then feel free to use your native language.

Just my two cents on the issue.

^
    Me too, english is not my native language, but I wanna practice my english, especially at the grammar lol.
    Agree with crow, learning is not a bad thing.
    You can playing games and learning english at once.
    Actually it is a benefit to the not-too-smart-yet to using english,
    Play and learn baby.

It is an international server, and english is the international language for now, that's why you preferably to speak English on public or to other ppl you haven't know yet, and there's no harm to speak your native language with your friends.
    Last edited by crunchu; 10-20-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchu View Post
    ^
    Me too, english is not my native language, but I wanna practice my english, especially at the grammar lol.
    Agree with crow, learning is not a bad thing.
    You can playing games and learning english at once.
    Actually it is a benefit to the not-too-smart-yet to using english,
    Play and learn baby.

It is an international server, and english is the international language for now, that's why you preferably to speak English on public or to other ppl you haven't know yet, and there's no harm to speak your native language with your friends.
    Yep. never stop learning my friend.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come