+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Suggestion for exp in Elemental dungeon

So you wanna some ideas... what about to raise a bit exp in Elemental Dungeon
    cos we need more 50 lvls now and this 0.07999 exp not work like a good bonus for us and change rates of rulete. Items are old and not so important i dont think any permanent costume now will change balance in that game

Banned
    And here is another idea that includes no cost/benefit analysis that will be ignored.

Here is a hint: Leaving exp the same will cause people to buy more scrolls/seals. To buy more scrolls/seals they spend money on RPs. The more money they spend on RPs, the more money PW makes.
    The less money they spend, the less money PW makes.

Now if you were PW, which would you be more inclined to do?

Do nothing, and keep making money as many people buy lots of RPs for exp scrolls/seals,
    -or-
    Increase exp in dungeons, people buy less scrolls and PW sells less RPs.

The answere would be obvious to me.

I see that everything is obvious to you PenguinJoe .. are you working for them?

yea i see you undarstand the politics to making cash in games like this but i see server empty and give idea for more fun thank you for analyze situation lol

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    And here is another idea that includes no cost/benefit analysis that will be ignored.

Here is a hint: Leaving exp the same will cause people to buy more scrolls/seals. To buy more scrolls/seals they spend money on RPs. The more money they spend on RPs, the more money PW makes.
    The less money they spend, the less money PW makes.

Now if you were PW, which would you be more inclined to do?

Do nothing, and keep making money as many people buy lots of RPs for exp scrolls/seals,
    -or-
    Increase exp in dungeons, people buy less scrolls and PW sells less RPs.

The answere would be obvious to me.
    +1
    Pay as you go indeed!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    I see that everything is obvious to you PenguinJoe .. are you working for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    yea i see you undarstand the politics to making cash in games like this but i see server empty and give idea for more fun thank you for analyze situation lol
    As I said before. I understand what motivates business at different stages of its lifecycle. CEOs that operate a company over 3 years old do not operate on 5-year business plans anymore. Now you are lucky if you see a 6-10 month business plan. Businesses always start off with strategic planning for the first couple years as they map out their business goals. But after the couple years or so those plans become tactical. Tactical plans cant tolerate strategic thinking. Tactical plans assume the business will go bust any day and gear any activities around that assumption. Tactical plans are all about grabbing as much money from the market while they can .... just in case. Tactical plans depend on making money Today - not Tomorrow.

At 8 years Rohan has long since stopped being a strategic planning company to one that is tactical. Strategic planners would NEVER release things like upgrades into their business because they know that long term it drives people away. Tactical thinkers will release upgrades and rake in the increased short term money flow it brings with no thought at all how it will affect the business long term. The same applies to thesr dungeon exp levels. They are all for making that short term tactical money you will spend to get exp scrolls. The lower the experience rate, the more scrolls and HKs you will buy.

Makes all the sense in the world to a company that has shifted from strategic business plans to tactical ones. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.,
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-14-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Heres another solution, no one spend more money and u all gonna see how the game will change
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Well there is nothing like a financial incentive to get things done.
    Break it down into dollars and cents and you will get anyone's attention.

i`m getting sick to read this haha i wanna fun and no haxers or abusers in game...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    i`m getting sick to read this haha i wanna fun and no haxers or abusers in game...
    I wish you much luck finding that. There is not a single game out there that does not have haxers and abusers playing it. Hell even the stand alone games have their players hacking and abusing it.