+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Can you disable button for recharge venge in hitlist???

So before was if venge someone and he not kill you again your venge disapear...
    now people can recharge it for crones ok its good idea but we got tons of crones now and some people exploit that using dhans like Hydra get full venge list for 1-2 days from all who play and then start using that hitlist to teleport to all map and mass rpk with noir Flubber that guy have maeby 2 or 3 computers cos all him chars play in Aquamarine temple (Fate... etc).And these 2 chars using only to have fun and rpk whole server and scream "I own the server you need pay to me to can play" soo this is 1 guy imagine if was 10 or 30 like him... sorry folks but your game will be uselles only buy 1 stupid button lol
    Last edited by u3podcku; 10-13-2015 at 12:36 AM.

I AGREE !!

VENGE SHOULD BE USED TO FIGHT BACK ONLY !!

Fix it please. Make it like Murderer status, when you are white you can kill pink without any punishment. Why we are in hit list when we defend ourselves ??
    Stop pkrs to use venge systém as taxi again and again. If they want to pk they can go by walk.

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    I AGREE !!

VENGE SHOULD BE USED TO FIGHT BACK ONLY !!

Fix it please. Make it like Murderer status, when you are white you can kill pink without any punishment. Why we are in hit list when we defend ourselves ??
    Stop pkrs to use venge systém as taxi again and again. If they want to pk they can go by walk.
    yeh new dungeons are far far away people need run 10~20 mins to play and they tp for sec and kill you again ... if they wanna rpk let them walk all over the rohan world lol
    We have warp rings now so for party making can use it ot like before kill for venge evry time...

Venge always used to had recharge there was a npc at Human Town next to Treasury.
    Please to learn the game the vengeance disappear if the opponent kills you.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Isn't there a venge ban Guild buff for all those guys that QQ about getting venged every single time?
    If you don't like getting venged then pay for the buff easy as that.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Isn't there a venge ban Guild buff for all those guys that QQ about getting venged every single time?
    If you don't like getting venged then pay for the buff easy as that.
    yeh good point its working but i found other way

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    So before was if venge someone and he not kill you again your venge disapear...
    now people can recharge it for crones ok its good idea but we got tons of crones now and some people exploit that using dhans like Hydra get full venge list for 1-2 days from all who play and then start using that hitlist to teleport to all map and mass rpk with noir Flubber that guy have maeby 2 or 3 computers cos all him chars play in Aquamarine temple (Fate... etc).And these 2 chars using only to have fun and rpk whole server and scream "I own the server you need pay to me to can play" soo this is 1 guy imagine if was 10 or 30 like him... sorry folks but your game will be uselles only buy 1 stupid button lol
    Yeah right! They own the server and soon will be sitting on a pile of their own shxxx totally alone with tons of worthless gear lol

They behave like spoilt kids who break the game when they can't win. Trapped inside their own tragic story of a loser who has always dreamt of massive venge!
    Instead of playing they just venge and venge, but sadly what's the point if you venge 10 people left in the game hahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Yeah right! They own the server and soon will be sitting on a pile of their own shxxx totally alone with tons of worthless gear lol

They behave like spoilt kids who break the game when they can't win. Trapped inside their own tragic story of a loser who has always dreamt of massive venge!
    Instead of playing they just venge and venge, but sadly what's the point if you venge 10 people left in the game hahaha?
    They're playing through venge Just sayin.

Banned
    It won't be fixed so let's play it through:

venge abusers drive away everyone that they do this crap to. Who is left to abuse venge on?

There is only one group of people left in the game to pull this excrement on - that is each other. And when the ones that don't like getting their treatment back in their own teeth get pissed off and leave?

Well, let's just say that those 3 people left here are not paying enough into this game to keep it running.

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It won't be fixed so let's play it through:

venge abusers drive away everyone that they do this crap to. Who is left to abuse venge on?

There is only one group of people left in the game to pull this excrement on - that is each other. And when the ones that don't like getting their treatment back in their own teeth get pissed off and leave?

Well, let's just say that those 3 people left here are not paying enough into this game to keep it running.

Think about it.
    Yes, it's all about paying enough to keep running, to be able to play.
    But we all know where it takes us when we believe we must pay for every little pleasure or excitement.

Maybe I'm just a noob but the moments I remember as really extraordinary are never those I paid for.
    The moment when I found out I could dlvl armors was way more exciting than the one when I was kind of pushed to buy an upgrade.