+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    u know what??? Im happy they give 1x scroll instead the 25, why? cuz players abuse!!! hows possible in less than 3 sec event period lms registration is ended? how???? corruption or players abusing using various alt to participate the same time? the 7 days a week same characters, the same!!!!!!!!, im glad, im glad they change the prize to 1x!!!!!! wish they change the scroll for 10%!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    He won't reply now guys we have too many players bringing up valid points.
    That's not true! I am just busy. I have a lot of other things I do every day besides hang out on the forums. :P Sorry for the late reply, had to put a kid in time out. Anyways, as I said, this was an experiment, and it is now over. If you guys have opinions or constructive criticisms on what we could do to further develop this event into something we can ALL enjoy, I am all ears.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    That's not true! I am just busy. I have a lot of other things I do every day besides hang out on the forums. :P Sorry for the late reply, had to put a kid in time out. Anyways, as I said, this was an experiment, and it is now over. If you guys have opinions or constructive criticisms on what we could do to further develop this event into something we can ALL enjoy, I am all ears.
    There's about a full page of opinions.

I think your inbox is full? ;p

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You've only been a GM for LESS than a year and yet you say that you guys once gave out x1 alm scrolls? Rofl. It's been years since LMS was introduced and the prices had always been x25 30% alm scrolls (yes 30%'s not 20%'s) so stop with your "experiment" bs.
    How do you think that you know much more information about the game when these players that are left played this game for over 5 years? And you talk so much bullcrap and bunch of lies to try to prove yourself right. Bad bad gm should listen to players otherwise your salary will go down once these players that are left decides to quit.
    Calm down Ysa
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Calm down Ysa
    There's just no pleasing certain people huh? I have never once claimed to know more about this game than my players. In fact, the people that have actually attempted to communicate with me understand that I am always eager for input and information from people who have been playing this game significantly longer then I have. The people that seem to think I'm an awful guy are probably the people I permanently banned for scamming/hacking my other players. :P I certainly don't pretend to be anything that I am not. I am here to assist my player base by asking for their CONSTRUCTIVE input, and then taking the information presented to me either to memory or to management. You can spend all day insulting myself or my character, but seeing as a large percent of you have actually never had a conversation with me, it certainly doesn't affect me. I have heard some pretty funny rumors about me going on, but much like high school gossip, most of it is unwarranted and derogatory in nature.

I will continue to ask for your constructive input on these issues. I will continue to want to know what my players want, because at the end of the day, I WANT this game to be better. I want this to be the game that you guys have loved for years. Tell me how spewing angry vitriol improves ANYONE'S situation in this. Does it make you feel better? By all means, scapegoat me into being the reason your items break, that you lost the Power Arena ( Which for those of you who suggested me to watch it, I appreciate the suggestion, I learned quite a bit from watching the event unfold!), you can even blame me for why your girlfriend's mad at you or you lost your hair! Whatever I can do to assist you and improve your overall gaming experience, I am here for that. I am literally one click away from a forum message where you can vomit your frustrations on me. I reply back to people the earliest I can, and I am always honest and upfront to everyone. I don't have any issues with my community (Minus the ones I catch being naughty!), and I am here to listen. You will find this whole experience significantly more pleasant for all parties involved if you spent the time and energy being negative in being helpful instead. There are people who understand this, and they have been extremely wonderful and helpful to me, and I would like to take a second to thank you all again for your input and help.

Moving on, I just don't see the point or benefit of antagonizing each other. Anyone with a rational and logical thought process can understand this. Maybe I am foolish in thinking that trying to engage and communicate with you guys is a great idea. I understand the importance of the knowledge many of the players in this community have, and I consider it an extremely valuable resource; a resource that if used properly, would be literally game changing. The responsibilities of my position entail me to duties above and beyond the scope of the game, if I could, I would love to play with you guys all day, but that is not the reality of it. I squeeze in some time at Limestone periodically, but not much lately. The truly valuable knowledge will come from the people who CAN play this game for hours a day, who catch the things I can't through sheer experience. Those that choose to do so help improve this game bit by bit, and anybody whose been playing this game for an extended period of time can see and know about the good AND bad changes that have happened to this game throughout it's life cycle. I would rather work with your help, than without it. I AM asking for your advice and input, because I WANT to know.

There's just no pleasing certain people huh? I have never once claimed to know more about this game than my players. In fact, the people that have actually attempted to communicate with me understand that I am always eager for input and information from people who have been playing this game significantly longer then I have. The people that seem to think I'm an awful guy are probably the people I permanently banned for scamming/hacking my other players. :P I certainly don't pretend to be anything that I am not. I am here to assist my player base by asking for their CONSTRUCTIVE input, and then taking the information presented to me either to memory or to management. You can spend all day insulting myself or my character, but seeing as a large percent of you have actually never had a conversation with me, it certainly doesn't affect me. I have heard some pretty funny rumors about me going on, but much like high school gossip, most of it is unwarranted and derogatory in nature.

I will continue to ask for your constructive input on these issues. I will continue to want to know what my players want, because at the end of the day, I WANT this game to be better. I want this to be the game that you guys have loved for years. Tell me how spewing angry vitriol improves ANYONE'S situation in this. Does it make you feel better? By all means, scapegoat me into being the reason your items break, that you lost the Power Arena ( Which for those of you who suggested me to watch it, I appreciate the suggestion, I learned quite a bit from watching the event unfold!), you can even blame me for why your girlfriend's mad at you or you lost your hair! Whatever I can do to assist you and improve your overall gaming experience, I am here for that. I am literally one click away from a forum message where you can vomit your frustrations on me. I reply back to people the earliest I can, and I am always honest and upfront to everyone. I don't have any issues with my community (Minus the ones I catch being naughty!), and I am here to listen. You will find this whole experience significantly more pleasant for all parties involved if you spent the time and energy being negative in being helpful instead. There are people who understand this, and they have been extremely wonderful and helpful to me, and I would like to take a second to thank you all again for your input and help.

Moving on, I just don't see the point or benefit of antagonizing each other. Anyone with a rational and logical thought process can understand this. Maybe I am foolish in thinking that trying to engage and communicate with you guys is a great idea. I understand the importance of the knowledge many of the players in this community have, and I consider it an extremely valuable resource; a resource that if used properly, would be literally game changing. The responsibilities of my position entail me to duties above and beyond the scope of the game, if I could, I would love to play with you guys all day, but that is not the reality of it. I squeeze in some time at Limestone periodically, but not much lately. The truly valuable knowledge will come from the people who CAN play this game for hours a day, who catch the things I can't through sheer experience. Those that choose to do so help improve this game bit by bit, and anybody whose been playing this game for an extended period of time can see and know about the good AND bad changes that have happened to this game throughout it's life cycle. I would rather work with your help, than without it. I AM asking for your advice and input, because I WANT to know.
    Didn't spend my time reading your essay because that's not the answer I'm looking for. Anyways can you prove me wherever you got your information saying that you guys once gave out x1 alm scrolls?
    I don't hate you neither do I brag about the scrolls but remember you guys have players who cannot survive PVE's and probably plays longer than 5hrs and hence why x1 Alm scroll is not enough for them.

You must not be paying attention in game either, you should be able to see people who are always on 20% alm scroll everyday. So does that prove me that you aren't even active in game?
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by SummonerMan View Post
    How convenient you delete posts again and once again you are trying to play the victim because you never heard the term "The customer is always right".

If you remove this post you are saying that YOU ARE doing a ****ty job and YOU DONT want to improve.

I told you directly that YOU ARE doing a ****ty job and how to improve it (thats kind of what constructive criticism means) what did you do? ban my account.
    I put you on time out. I then sent you a lengthy message on this account, which I purposely left unbanned, so that we could communicate. I see that you are not interested in that. We will see you at the end of your temporary suspension.

LOL @ ysa summonerman wth gtfo ? kiiiiid
    Last edited by keosocola; 10-16-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Didn't spend my time reading your essay because that's not the answer I'm looking for. Anyways can you prove me wherever you got your information saying that you guys once gave out x1 alm scrolls?
    I don't hate you neither do I brag about the scrolls but remember you guys have players who cannot survive PVE's and probably plays longer than 5hrs and hence why x1 Alm scroll is not enough for them.

You must not be paying attention in game either, you should be able to see people who are always on 20% alm scroll everyday. So does that prove me that you aren't even active in game?
    Samtony hmmmmm sexy pic you got in fourm