+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For a GM who cares... MR abuse!!!

the new modus operandi...... players now go to a certain spot to get self pink (upper rone etc) while the hunter kit player kill them with aoe while afk, why? easy, to get infinite venge with mr and kill those players anytime they want. Thats a true mr abuse!!! I dont care about mr guild vs guild, is what I mentioned above. GM were in game those days for "suggestions".... then this is a suggestion.

PS: for those players who like to call other noobs and QQ etc and they say "i can move my azz from to spot again" thats not the issue, the issue is an abuse and thats it!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

So, when has MR not been an open season ticket for mass murder and to killing anybody you want? It has always been that way and it will never change.
    It is much a part of Rohan as PvP itself is.

No point trying to get a game that has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel to change. It won't. PWYNKI is far more interested in getting their new moba rohan 2 out there. They are not going to burn any more brain cells on this old dog of a game anymore. The whole MR and venging system is part of the core system and they can't change it without a decree from the gods in Korea _ the devs with knowledge to actually do it..
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    So, when has MR not been an open season ticket for mass murder and to killing anybody you want? It has always been that way and it will never change.

No point trying to get a game that has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel to change. It won't. PWYNKI is far more interested in getting their new moba rohan 2 out there. They are not going to burn any more brain cells on this old dog of a game anymore. The whole MR and venging system is part of the core system and they can't change it without a decree from the gods in Korea _ the devs with knowledge to actually do it..
    hey pops I understand what u sayin... but did u read??? I telling the new modus operandi is for example: Im leveling in a spot and ur the pkr.

step#1 : u come to my spot with an alt character and u let urself pink!!!! then with my aoe in hk while im afk I kill u.
    step #2: u venge me with mr infinite time
    step #3: repeat the process... venge venge venge venge venge venge

did u read????????? thats mr abusing. thanks for ur cooperation pops.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

BananaBandit you seem smart, but I'm disappointed, you defend the indefensible, not stand like a fool and supports the just cause, many trust you, are a little more judicious
    or better stay muted.
    We all want better Rohan though his time is finished

Simple fix:
    Principal
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN
    Optional
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild

Thank you brujohechizero
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-12-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I beleive you know where is problém, and we know its PVP game.
    Only thing we want is to stop pkrs using vengeance systém as taxi again and again. if you want to pk go by walk.

Just pop yourself 24/7 MR like i do and nobody will be able to venge with you, if you can't afford it ain't my problem.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Very well right, applause, congratulations bb01
    Simple fix:
    Principal
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN
    Optional
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Just pop yourself 24/7 MR like i do and nobody will be able to venge with you, if you can't afford it ain't my problem.
    It isnt solution, game should be free to play
    solution is to fix vengeance system

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    I can afford MR yes, but can u stay awake 24/7 to pop mr? -______- btw if u gonna say "hk is not for go afk, go school or sleep" let me show how PWI sell me the hk
    btw thanks for ur "awesome!!!" coments

Never is your problem little friend , you are a templar pro remenber ,
    you are a great pker, do not waste time, run to continue killing, abusing.
    only the brain gives for kill, do not strain yourself