+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    MR will never be removed or modified. End of story. It is part of Rohan so you cannot go out here qq'ing about being killed by co-players. Anyway, as a suggestion maybe they could add guards on grinding area? I think it will also add challenge to the RPK'ers :>
    no one qqing here, just letting know how sick players are now doing this sh1t abusing of mr.....btw I know ur a gm hiding in a "gamer profile"
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I know ur a gm hiding in a "gamer profile"
    Wow! I'm happy I'm a GM. HAHA! But that's not the case. So.... HI PWI hire me pretty please :>

Wow! I'm happy I'm a GM. HAHA! But that's not the case. So.... HI PWI hire me pretty please :>
    we have a clown here ha-ha-ha, yeah yeah what ever u said.......

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

MR will never be removed or modified. End of story. It is part of Rohan so you cannot go out here qq'ing about being killed by co-players. Anyway, as a suggestion maybe they could add guards on grinding area? I think it will also add challenge to the RPK'ers :>
    Are you play this game?
    Why i feel forum just like old old trols spam here and no have idea what happening in rohan world?Please get retired and go s*ck the cake

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Are you play this game?
    Why i feel forum just like old old trols spam here and no have idea what happening in rohan world?Please get retired and go s*ck the cake
    cuz is a GM hiding in a normal game profile, he or she only wrote down on GMs themed

If this guy talking for murder remision yes IT WAS modifed and guard in gridning area... this is old suggestion like rohan... people wanted guards in roha years ago but nobody can put them there lol and if know a little bit gameplay dhan,defender,noir not absorbting dmg by guard so all that is useless... just del the button for recharge venge or make it 25 000 000 crones and they will not do this again lol i dont wanna talk this is BUG to someone who att you get venge on you... and ynk can`t fix it.And yes BEFORE was ok that system lol
    Other they can do just prison people who do that for like week and they will stop...(for example people will report is easy to check dhan with - 300 exp and full venge list,end of story) have alot decisions of that problem but is work for gamemasters not for us regular players.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Are you play this game?
    "Are you play" made me lol.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.