+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    lol im not crying pops, they doing this sh1t 2 motnhs ago and I was on mute mode till i saw many people posting about this issue, all im saying is this is mr abuse, btw they "fixed" this 1 month ago when they venge with mr buffed and they killed me back and the venge was erased(with the mr buffed), then i said "cool they fixed" but after a maintenance they still venge the whole 15 days
    Soooo have you actually taken the time to 'splain all this in a ticket? That is where game problems are supposed to be reported. How many of you have done that? I can guarantee you that notning, and I mean absolutely NOTHING gets done based on forum posts. You can hold your breath until you turn blue and you will die waiting for them to even acknowledge this kind of thing ion the forums. As far as most support systems are concerned >> If there is no ticket, the problem doesn't exist. <<

The support system simply is not driven by the forums. Most aren't. Support systems are driven by problem reports in the form of tickets. That is the only means of reporting issues to the support staff here. The forums are good only for the members here to discuss issues and self-diagnose/resolve issues. The staff does not use them for that purpose. The staff's performance in their job can't be measured by resolving problems raised in these forums. There is no audit trail for them to be judged on so these forums are NEVER used to raise issues and expect responses.

So the bottom line is this:

You have an issue with gameplay? Create a support ticket. Even if it goes into the support bitbucket, it is logged and they will see during audits how many times a given problem is raised by different members. IF enough members do that rather than bawl in these forums, maybe, just maybe the problem might actually get looked at.

capish?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-15-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Soooo have you actually taken the time to 'splain all this in a ticket? That is where game problems are supposed to be reported. How many of you have done that? I can guarantee you that notning, and I mean absolutely NOTHING gets done based on forum posts. You can hold your breath until you turn blue and you will die waiting for them to even acknowledge this kind of thing ion the forums. As far as most support systems are concerned >> If there is no ticket, the problem doesn't exist. <<

The support system simply is not driven by the forums. Most aren't. Support systems are driven by problem reports in the form of tickets. That is the only means of reporting issues to the support staff here. The forums are good only for the members here to discuss issues and self-diagnose/resolve issues. The staff does not use them for that purpose. The staff's performance in their job can't be measured by resolving problems raised in these forums. There is no audit trail for them to be judged on so these forums are NEVER used to raise issues and expect responses.

So the bottom line is this:

You have an issue with gameplay? Create a support ticket. Even if it goes into the support bitbucket, it is logged and they will see during audits how many times a given problem is raised by different members. IF enough members do that rather than bawl in these forums, maybe, just maybe the problem might actually get looked at.

capish?
    ticket = bitbucket, players come to post on forum, I post this to see how many like me have this issue, atm i see so many. Btw if u dont play anymore why u still in forums? or why u dont apply to be GM?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    The solution is: DONT CRY ABOUT MR, SIMPLY QUIT ROHAN.
    you are not a real player, you are part of the sick people, people like you are the one who need to quit rohan, people like you!!! make players quit and thats why Rohan is empty, people like you make Gms do crap events to restore the population but at the end rohan still empty , all fails in vane....... #youarepartoftheproblem
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

And many more didn't even post anything yet,
    I don't understand why you answer PeunguinJoe, but you are right this time, ticket is better then talk to people like you. Stop telling us how impossible it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    ticket = bitbucket, players come to post on forum, I post this to see how many like me have this issue, atm i see so many. Btw if u dont play anymore why u still in forums? or why u dont apply to be GM?
    What makes you think I don't have playing accounts here? I have half a dozen of them that actually have game stuff on them. I have all the stuff like upgrade 2.0s, dex onyx and heroic armors, perma costumes, talismans and all that crap. And yes, occasionally I still log in to visit friends that are still hanging around on occasion. Never said I didn't. I just don't bother because this game is FUBAR has stopped being fun a couple years ago.

And why should I not troll the forums? What is it to you? I come here to share my considerable knowledge of the universe. You should consider yourself blessed that I do.

But anywho.

You think tickets = bitbucket, but seriously show once where complaining on these forums actually got anything solved in the past 8 years. Show me olnce thjat a GM resolved a game issue without asking you to make a ticket for it. Just once. Whether you are aware of it or not GMs have a procedure they have to follow> If they don't they are not GMs for very long.

Look, I have worked in the computer industry for over 35 years. The last 7 of those years as development support (the tier that actually analyzed problems and provided the code/procedural fixes for problems). We had forums just like PlayWithI. We also had a ticket system (we called ours a PMR system). Guess which ones our management looked at when review times came up each year. To support staff the problem management system (tickets) is the ONLY thing they use to track and resolve issues. Not Facebook. Not Forums. Nothing but their support ticket system.

Sure guys like Karazy and Irene will come into the forums on occasion to simply answer the odd question that doesn't require public making commitments and make announcements. But how many times have you seen any GM come in here and solve an issue without requiring you to create a ticket? Not a single one of them does. Why? Because working with that ticket system is their JOB.

The thing about going to see the wizard is that you don't get to see the ordinary guy standing behind the curtain pushing & pulling on the buttons, knobs and levers. Just like OZ, in Rohan you don't get to talk to the guy pushing the buttons in the forums. You only get to do that using the tickets and even then you are going to go thru layers of people to get your issue solved.

As for applying to be a GM... I am overqualified and they can't afford me. Besides I don't live anywhere near Orange County California so the commute would be murder.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-15-2015 at 10:35 AM.

PenguinJoe, Tell us what is forum about then ..
    You should look after your game instead of sharing your disappointment here.

Banned
    I have already told you what this forum is for. Did you miss it or do I have to explain in simpler terms?

Forums are here for players to talk about the game and share ideas about the game. It is a place where players can post questions and get help from the other players. It is a place where you can show off your accomplishments and defend your failures. It is a place to make war on and forge friends with your fellow players. It is a place that staff can tell you of new events and provide information they are allowed to give you.

What it is not is a place to get support directly from the game company. The game company has spent many thousands of dollars to provide you with a real support system to do just that here:

http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Now if you are not smart enough to understand that, how on earth can you understand enough about the game to determine what is a BUG and what is a FEATURE?

And what game is "my own game"? You do realize that I have more than enough of time on my hands and can do development support on my game server emulator AND be a pain iin your ass as well.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-15-2015 at 12:17 PM.

I remember a time when people were being KOS'ed, and were grinding manually. Didn't hear anyone cry about MR when Forever was killing everyone in Ronelia 24/7.

Banned
    for reals. It is only the heavy HK users that are complaining about this.

But then with a level cap equivalent to level 165, it is pretty much impossible to reach that in your lifetime without letting your 'puter bot along 24/7.

Raise level cap to 115 +50 = More HK, XP Scroll/Seal sales for PWI! WIN!!

It's pure genius I tell ya!

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    As for applying to be a GM... I am overqualified and they can't afford me. Besides I don't live anywhere near Orange County California so the commute would be murder.
    Good point dude!! they are near Orange County of CA, they are Irvine CA!!