+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Man that is so full of holes.

You realize that many people that have a lot of stress in their life might come here to relieve some of that stress by beating up on you? Think about it.

Look, if players can change this game, how come templars can still double dip both magic and melee attack?

You say it is players that change this game, what changes that players have BEGGED for has actually made it into the game?

So, if you think making alliances and coalitions of players to change the economy to force changes in the game, why are you not doing it?

I am not sure you guys realize this bit PlayWith Interactive (PWI) has very little power to change ANYTHING.
    Look, if you want something changed and it actually benefits the game, I'm all for it.
    I was saying there are ALSO people who come here to relax, and Rohan is perfect for me. So why should I pump my blood pressure more or go and try to find other games?

Players can change it, and I changed when I opened this topic. I see less rpk in Mirror, though there's one stalker who uses venge on my chars for port, but I don't mind that. Also, temps are OP, so I play with temp as well and problem solved.

I totally agree about GMs and their capacity to change. I asked for CV (clashing valley) 2 times a day so I could get those 2 stones. I simply can't wake up so early on Sunday. And we got PA twice a week!!! Quite the opposite. I felt like I asked for a toilet paper and gave us a grinding paper lol

I'm not doing it because I'm fortunately or unfortunately too busy in rl.

I hope I covered all

Man that is so full of holes.

1. Only the toon that goes pink can venge (possibly with parties).
    2. Don't kid yourself. There is always a reason someone would go thru all this trouble to make your life hell. You did something to piss them off enough to be a pain in your a$$. Perhaps at some point you killed a lowbie he was grinding at Akhma. Might not have been a big deal to you, but I am sure something like that would have seriously pissed him off.

3. What are razadyne pills? I think that is the only med I don't have to take --- whatever it is.

That is sure an nice and rosy sentiment there. Would make a good motivational speech. You realize that many people that have a lot of stress in their life might come here to relieve some of that stress by beating up on you? Think about it. What stressed out person would go into an open PVP game to relax and have a nice trouble free play? As I said there are many other ganmes that do that way better than Rohan does.

Look, if players can change this game, how come templars can still double dip both magic and melee attack? Why can you still glitch out of sealing squares? These are both problems that have been in this game since day 1 and far more than a few people have been complaining about them for 8 years!.

You say it is players that change this game, what changes that players have BEGGED for has actually made it into the game? Who asked for that whole, half assed trinity mess? I never saw a single thread asking for it. Yet Blunt is till broken and sealing squares can still be glitched. THOSE are things that HAVE been asked for, by hundreds of people not just 3 or 4. No, I don't see players changing this game one iota.

So, if you think making alliances and coalitions of players to change the economy to force changes in the game, why are you not doing it?

I am not sure you guys realize this bit PlayWith Interactive (PWI) has very little power to change ANYTHING. They are a part of a bigger company (PW - no I) headquartered in Korea. These guys have very limited power to do anything with this game themselves. All PWI can do is pass on things to Korea that people are complaining about and pray that Korea makes the change. Korea puts together the business plans and scopes out how much each change would cost (if they think it is worth actually doing that analysis). I can tell you this - no matter how much you may not like it, PW Korea will do nothing that does not provide an immediate and tangible financial benefit.

Look, if you want something changed and it actually benefits the game, I'm all for it. But having 3 or 4 guys spamming a forum won't do it. If you want to have a snowball's chance in hell of getting an idea implemented, you have to come up with a business plan that will show the immediate and tangible financial payback for the change that has to happen and push it thru the right people in the PWI organization.
    pops for the 100000000000 time they do for no reason, and its not only me they do this sh1t, they doing a lot of players, they just get pink and let u killed them with ur aoe while u afk, thats the new modus operandi, im watching this like 2 months ago, all this time i was on mute mode till now cuz this is mr abuse. The one who started this sh1t was fate, then lucid insanity, now limitless and some e2n
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    PenguinJoe
    1. who died or committed suicide in your AOE never kill you, only serves to reach you endless revenge abusing and abusing MR sometimes not to be punished, that is the problem.
    2. What reason can have a sick person who likes to hear it asked for an explanation about killing? crazy, because you kill players free for 15 days.
    3 is a way of saying you do not forget something or you give attention, you may not need them unless you're a frustrated pker

Remove button revenge 'or limit it cost?

Please sound so innocent, perhaps the creation of a new race, new weapons, new maps, etc, etc. This does not cost, these exaggerating.
    It is not whether or not they heard? some things were changed.
    What is now required is something simple, with minimal effort YNK could help,
    Revenge not recharge, very very easy, would give us great help to prevent abuses.

Please understand
    Vengeance always existed in this game.. And so the recharge so get used to it.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Holy fuck another MR complaining thread?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    pops for the 100000000000 time they do for no reason, and its not only me they do this sh1t, they doing a lot of players, they just get pink and let u killed them with ur aoe while u afk, thats the new modus operandi, im watching this like 2 months ago, all this time i was on mute mode till now cuz this is mr abuse. The one who started this sh1t was fate, then lucid insanity, now limitless and some e2n
    Again, there is ALWAYS a reason. These guys don't just single you out for no reason. For what? To kill you while they have MR buffed? well, think about it for a second - They have MR buffed. They don't need venge to kill you over and over again. They can kill anybody they want and are able to with no penalty at all. So what is the difference? I mean after all don't they have to pay for recharging vengeance? Kindof a waste simply to bully somebody don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Holy fuck another MR complaining thread?
    yeap... :/

Again, there is ALWAYS a reason. These guys don't just single you out for no reason. For what? To kill you while they have MR buffed? well, think about it for a second - They have MR buffed. They don't need venge to kill you over and over again. They can kill anybody they want and are able to with no penalty at all. So what is the difference? I mean after all don't they have to pay for recharging vengeance? Kindof a waste simply to bully somebody don't you think?

yeap... :/
    and again, they dont have reason, is not only me they doing it!!!!! they doing it to other players too, they let u kill them with ur aoe while afk to venge u 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times with mr, capish???? im not only one with this issue, anyhow ur not playing this game anymore u dont know the gaming basis atm, rohan is not like 2009, is 2015 and they are sick players

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    and again, they dont have reason, is not only me they doing it!!!!! they doing it to other players too, they let u kill them with ur aoe while afk to venge u 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times with mr, capish???? im not only one with this issue, anyhow ur not playing this game anymore u dont know the gaming basis atm, rohan is not like 2009, is 2015 and they are sick players
    Well then the solution is even more simple than waiting for PWI to remove vengeance recharging functions (which by the way will NEVER happen no matter how much you hate me for saying it)...

Go Go Go! Go find them when they are afk on a HK, let them kill you with an aoe, get yourself 24/7 MR and do the same damn thing right back! Don't cry like a pu$$y saying "Aww you don't know what it is like". Of course I know what it is like. I have been around here as long as or even longer than you. I know how this game works. It is a PvP freaking game.

Like your sig says -- Vengeance is Always an Option. Use it the same way THEY are using it on you! GO PVP THEM DAMMIT!

Like I said before. They have MR BUFFED. They can kill you without venging all they want, so what is the difference? Don't like what they are doing to you, then get in a guild, get MR buffed and venge them "1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times with mr, capish????" Rohan is all about war.

Jeez!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-14-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Well then the solution is even more simple than waiting for PWI to remove vengeance recharging functions (which by the way will NEVER happen no matter how much you hate me for saying it)...

Go Go Go! Go find them when they are afk on a HK, let them kill you with an aoe, get yourself 24/7 MR and do the same damn thing right back! Don't cry like a pu$$y saying "Aww you don't know what it is like". Of course I know what it is like. I have been around here as long as or even longer than you. I know how this game works. It is a PvP freaking game.

Like your sig says -- Vengeance is Always an Option. Use it the same way THEY are using it on you! GO PVP THEM DAMMIT!

Like I said before. They have MR BUFFED. They can kill you without venging all they want, so what is the difference? Don't like what they are doing to you, then get in a guild, get MR buffed and venge them "1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times with mr, capish????" Rohan is all about war.

Jeez!
    lol im not crying pops, they doing this sh1t 2 motnhs ago and I was on mute mode till i saw many people posting about this issue, all im saying is this is mr abuse, btw they "fixed" this 1 month ago when they venge with mr buffed and they killed me back and the venge was erased(with the mr buffed), then i said "cool they fixed" but after a maintenance they still venge the whole 15 days

The solution is: DONT CRY ABOUT MR, SIMPLY QUIT ROHAN.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    The solution is: DONT CRY ABOUT MR, SIMPLY QUIT ROHAN.
    I will, because this is unplayable