+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    hey pops I understand what u sayin... but did u read??? I telling the new modus operandi is for example: Im leveling in a spot and ur the pkr.

step#1 : u come to my spot with an alt character and u let urself pink!!!! then with my aoe in hk while im afk I kill u.
    step #2: u venge me with mr infinite time
    step #3: repeat the process... venge venge venge venge venge venge

did u read????????? thats mr abusing. thanks for ur cooperation pops.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    BananaBandit you seem smart, but I'm disappointed, you defend the indefensible, not stand like a fool and supports the just cause, many trust you, are a little more judicious
    or better stay muted.
    We all want better Rohan though his time is finished

Simple fix:
    Principal
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN
    Optional
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild

Thank you brujohechizero
    Again, you are guys expecting them to change it?

step #1 -- How are you getting yourself pink? By hitting me? -- story breaks right there.

Point is the only folks that will do that is someone that has an issue with you in the first place. In other words you are no innocent to begin with.
    If you don't piss anyone off, you won't get venge, venge, venge venge til doomsday.

Thing is they won't change it. No matter how much you guys complain about it. Do you think that templars being able to double dip both melee and magic attack co cause insane damage is fair? People have been complaining about that for 8 years - and not just a minority of people.

Did they fix it? Do you really expect these guys to listen to you now if they haven't listened to the majority of their online community in almost a decade? Blunt mastery is as broken now as it was in OBT.

Do you understand now why we are saying "Ok, you made your point, now move on with your lives!"? I mean seriously making umpteen threads and spamming it will not get it fixed any more than temp blunt mastery has been fixed.

at the end of the day PlayWithI does not know how to fix it any more than they know how to fix Blunt. And if they don't know how to fix it, it won't get fixed.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.

You are quite right in your words, this is a game, sometimes many of us take it as a hobby, and dedicate our time, it would please me better, I hope so.
    For the rest of PKers, you are not the only ones, would be more fun to fight for something that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Point is the only folks that will do that is someone that has an issue with you in the first place. In other words you are no innocent to begin with.
    If you don't piss anyone off, you won't get venge, venge, venge venge til doomsday.
    You are wrong, they do it for no reason, just because they are bored
    BTW you dont have to be pink to get to someones hit list, thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Again, you are guys expecting them to change it?

step #1 -- How are you getting yourself pink? By hitting me? -- story breaks right there.

Thing is they won't change it. No matter how much you guys complain about it. Do you think that templars being able to double dip both melee and magic attack co cause insane damage is fair? People have been complaining about that for 8 years - and not just a minority of people.

Did they fix it? Do you really expect these guys to listen to you now if they haven't listened to the majority of their online community in almost a decade? Blunt mastery is as broken now as it was in OBT.

Do you understand now why we are saying "Ok, you made your point, now move on with your lives!"? I mean seriously making umpteen threads and spamming it will not get it fixed any more than temp blunt mastery has been fixed.

at the end of the day PlayWithI does not know how to fix it any more than they know how to fix Blunt. And if they don't know how to fix it, it won't get fixed.
    hello again pops!!!!!! idk if is ur age or long time u dont playing this game anyhow the case is u need to read again or ill give u a map of the issue.

1.players are getting pink just 1 hit to let players whos afk on hk kill them with aoe (did u read that part for the 3rd time?)
    2. they doing this sh1t for no reason, just to venge venge venge venge venge and venge infinite time with mr and kill u back and get taxi to rone, upper etc, and thats r abuse.
    3.if u dont understand maybe u need to take ur razadyne pills.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Dear Mr PenguinJoe,
    has it ever occurred to you that you might be wrong sometimes?

First of all, there are people with too much action and hassle in rl and perhaps when they sit in front of their comp, they don't want more trouble. How about that?
    Secondly, you really do not have to do anything wrong to be called kos or to be venged endlessy by someone who perhaps can't remember more than 2 names lol?
    Also, it's not nice that you're constantly saying how impossible it is to change the game which HAS CHANGED endlessly since the day it started.

And finally, this is a little personal, but just sometimes face the fact that there are people who try to be good here, and there are also those who speak the truth.

Maybe it's hard to reprogram the game, but PLAYERS, not GMs can change this game.
    Do you think it's really impossible to make a network of players like me and agree not to sell transcendence fragments or twins for example?
    To make farmers alliance and make those big guys whine for drops that could be obtained only by farmers in the game?
    And if they kill those who farm, let them think deeply where and how they will obtain some stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Dear Mr PenguinJoe,

First of all, there are people with too much action and hassle in rl and perhaps when they sit in front of their comp, they don't want more trouble. How about that?
    Secondly, you really do not have to do anything wrong to be called kos or to be venged endlessy by someone who perhaps can't remember more than 2 names lol?
    Also, it's not nice that you're constantly saying how impossible it is to change the game which HAS CHANGED endlessly since the day it started.

And finally, this is a little personal, but just sometimes face the fact that there are people who try to be good here, and there are also those who speak the truth.

Maybe it's hard to reprogram the game, but PLAYERS, not GMs can change this game.
    Do you think it's really impossible to make a network of players like me and agree not to sell transcendence fragments or twins for example?
    To make farmers alliance and make those big guys whine for drops that could be obtained only by farmers in the game?
    And if they kill those who farm, let them think deeply where and how they will obtain some stuff?
    halleluyaa!!!! deep words !!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

sos grande svemoguca, if possible, we are not alone

I can afford MR yes, but can u stay awake 24/7 to pop mr? -______- btw if u gonna say "hk is not for go afk, go school or sleep" let me show how PWI sell me the hk
    btw thanks for ur "awesome!!!" coments
    I set my HK to buff Mr
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    hello again pops!!!!!! idk if is ur age or long time u dont playing this game anyhow the case is u need to read again or ill give u a map of the issue.

1.players are getting pink just 1 hit to let players whos afk on hk kill them with aoe (did u read that part for the 3rd time?)
    2. they doing this sh1t for no reason, just to venge venge venge venge venge and venge infinite time with mr and kill u back and get taxi to rone, upper etc, and thats r abuse.
    3.if u dont understand maybe u need to take ur razadyne pills.
    Man that is so full of holes.

1. Only the toon that goes pink can venge (possibly with parties).
    2. Don't kid yourself. There is always a reason someone would go thru all this trouble to make your life hell. You did something to piss them off enough to be a pain in your a$$. Perhaps at some point you killed a lowbie he was grinding at Akhma. Might not have been a big deal to you, but I am sure something like that would have seriously pissed him off.

3. What are razadyne pills? I think that is the only med I don't have to take --- whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Dear Mr PenguinJoe,

That is sure an nice and rosy sentiment there. Would make a good motivational speech. You realize that many people that have a lot of stress in their life might come here to relieve some of that stress by beating up on you? Think about it. What stressed out person would go into an open PVP game to relax and have a nice trouble free play? As I said there are many other ganmes that do that way better than Rohan does.

Look, if players can change this game, how come templars can still double dip both magic and melee attack? Why can you still glitch out of sealing squares? These are both problems that have been in this game since day 1 and far more than a few people have been complaining about them for 8 years!.

You say it is players that change this game, what changes that players have BEGGED for has actually made it into the game? Who asked for that whole, half assed trinity mess? I never saw a single thread asking for it. Yet Blunt is till broken and sealing squares can still be glitched. THOSE are things that HAVE been asked for, by hundreds of people not just 3 or 4. No, I don't see players changing this game one iota.

So, if you think making alliances and coalitions of players to change the economy to force changes in the game, why are you not doing it?

I am not sure you guys realize this bit PlayWith Interactive (PWI) has very little power to change ANYTHING. They are a part of a bigger company (PW - no I) headquartered in Korea. These guys have very limited power to do anything with this game themselves. All PWI can do is pass on things to Korea that people are complaining about and pray that Korea makes the change. Korea puts together the business plans and scopes out how much each change would cost (if they think it is worth actually doing that analysis). I can tell you this - no matter how much you may not like it, PW Korea will do nothing that does not provide an immediate and tangible financial benefit.

Look, if you want something changed and it actually benefits the game, I'm all for it. But having 3 or 4 guys spamming a forum won't do it. If you want to have a snowball's chance in hell of getting an idea implemented, you have to come up with a business plan that will show the immediate and tangible financial payback for the change that has to happen and push it thru the right people in the PWI organization.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-13-2015 at 05:00 AM.

PenguinJoe
    1. who died or committed suicide in your AOE never kill you, only serves to reach you endless revenge abusing and abusing MR sometimes not to be punished, that is the problem.
    2. What reason can have a sick person who likes to hear it asked for an explanation about killing? crazy, because you kill players free for 15 days.
    3 is a way of saying you do not forget something or you give attention, you may not need them unless you're a frustrated pker

Remove button revenge 'or limit it cost?

Please sound so innocent, perhaps the creation of a new race, new weapons, new maps, etc, etc. This does not cost, these exaggerating.
    It is not whether or not they heard? some things were changed.
    What is now required is something simple, with minimal effort YNK could help,
    Revenge not recharge, very very easy, would give us great help to prevent abuses.

Please understand