+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

fix venge system

Please, fix somehow venge systém.
    At the moment people can use 1 venge record forever (ok till next maintanence), because this venge record does not disappear when they killing with active murder remission.

Problém is that you dont even have to attack them, they can let them to be killed by your aoe when you on hunter kit.
    New venge record should be established only when you are pink and kill someone, and should disappear when they kill you even with active MR. (no more "taxi" made by hunter kit)
    Do it like Murderer status, it isnt recorded when you are white. Why we are in hit list then?
    Venge systém should be used to fight back only.

I know its pvp game and i dont mind to be killed time to time.
    But as I said in another thread, I understand that main guilds kos each other, but I dont understand why some people bother everybody and killing with venge and active MR every 5 min for absolutely no reason and tells you "go off"
    That means, when someone picks you, you cant play for about 2 weeks. (and after maintanence he take another venge)

Are you happy when people play some other game because they cant play here?
    Is this what you want?
    Last edited by bb01; 10-13-2015 at 03:16 AM.

Good luck with that.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Jesus stop crying about this..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I also can survive in mirror, but a little help could be nice to survive better and maybe go to spots with more mobs.
    Idk, perhaps we could make some indpendent guild or group of players who are strong and enjoy playing the game, but not interested in "VIP" guilds, OP neonatals and their dramas etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Jesus stop crying about this..
    Look who's crying
    Let's see the key words in your sig: Bloody Soul Calls Vengeance, Deny Anger, Scream, Fool, Doom.
    I'm not surprised you are so so into poking everyone you see

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Look who's crying
    Let's see the key words in your sig: Bloody Soul Calls Vengeance, Deny Anger, Scream, Fool, Doom.
    I'm not surprised you are so so into poking everyone you see
    This is my sign since the game i started to play this game, April 2008.
    I'm surprised you don't know me. <3
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

It can't have been your signature since 2008 since that account has only been around since spring 2011...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Ooooo Looks like my main acct is back ...

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It can't have been your signature since 2008 since that account has only been around since spring 2011...
    You say what, sir?

Banned
    I say this sir!

But that's ok. I've have a lot of accounts here too
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-13-2015 at 05:17 AM.