+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new hax in game? or what it this?

parry all attacks non stop, 100% DD?? cuz only elemental attack hit him finally?

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

parry all attacks non stop, 100% DD?? cuz only elemental attack hit him finally?
    Storm assault+ parry 7 then you have only 10% chance to hit him man, is totally normal.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Storm Assault increase only def 70% no't parry rate, and parry lvl7 = 20% parry, and when i attack that dude i saw only: parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,pa rry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,
    So Dhan still had only 20% to parry, and parried all attacks? I don't think so.
    When i finally hit him he receive dmg only from elemental = he had 100% dd on single weapon.. impossible.

Storm Assualt gives 70% more parry so u end up with 90% parry, the defense is suppose to be swapped to parry xD
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

Storm Assault increase only def 70% no't parry rate, and parry lvl7 = 20% parry, and when i attack that dude i saw only: parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,pa rry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,parry,
    So Dhan still had only 20% to parry, and parried all attacks? I don't think so.
    When i finally hit him he receive dmg only from elemental = he had 100% dd on single weapon.. impossible.
    I repeat man the dodge's you see in there...
    Those are things he parried with weapon.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I cant even with this new guys getting all confused over an old skill mechanism.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I can't even understand why alucards and this guy is spamming forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    I repeat man the dodge's you see in there...
    Those are things he parried with weapon.
    Well 70% storm +20% parry = 90% defense , the 2 skills the description is different but they do same thing , they do not increase pdf or mdf they just completely ignore/dodge attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    Well 70% storm +20% parry = 90% defense , the 2 skills the description is different but they do same thing , they do not increase pdf or mdf they just completely ignore/dodge attacks.
    Exactly what we tried to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    I can't even understand why alucards and this guy is spamming forum.
    Dude I dont answer to every single topick like you, so who is the spammer here?

@steelblue* since when Defence = parry? its like say Int = Evasion , so if i buy magic defence scroll my parry will increase more? LOL