+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Dude I dont answer to every single topick like you, so who is the spammer here?

@steelblue* since when Defence = parry? its like say Int = Evasion , so if i buy magic defence scroll my parry will increase more? LOL
    there is nothing here about magic or physical defense here, it is a defense for any damage u get so call parry a defense buff too if u too dumb to understand how it works LOL

Dude I dont answer to every single topick like you, so who is the spammer here?

@steelblue* since when Defence = parry? its like say Int = Evasion , so if i buy magic defence scroll my parry will increase more? LOL
    I am not spamming, i just like to help.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    there is nothing here about magic or physical defense here, it is a defense for any damage u get so call parry a defense buff too if u too dumb to understand how it works LOL
    Defence = defence both physical or magical, not my fault skill says it add Defence not fkn Parry, parry is parry. It should say lvl 7 boost 70% parry not Defence , not my fault that half skill descriptions r wrong in this game.

Is parrying not defending oneself?
    Boost in defense can mean a boost in ones skill to parry an attack, as is evading.

Defence = defence both physical or magical, not my fault skill says it add Defence not fkn Parry, parry is parry. It should say lvl 7 boost 70% parry not Defence , not my fault that half skill descriptions r wrong in this game.
    Or maybe you should just learn that Parry is a Defense oneself..
    Learn some MMPORG basic.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Thanks for the post michal211! I also received your ticket on the issue. As we can tell, the grizzled veterans of Rohan understood the way this skill worked, but you didn't, and that's okay! I can completely understand your confusion. At initial glance of the tool tip, I would also safely assume that this ability raised P.Def on a character, but in this instance, it does mean parry. I think that this could use a tool tip rewrite to avoid further confusing of our players. If you do happen to come across any more tool tips of abilities that are incorrect or perhaps poorly worded, let me know!

Got one more, both skill lvl5: one tool tip says 9 sec stun and second says 5 sec.

Got one more, both skill lvl5: one tool tip says 9 sec stun and second says 5 sec.

True, that should be fixed!