+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    in LoL or Rohan?
    i got no troubles with Rohan i can log and not log out for 10 days almost lol
    hm, this is Rohan forum, sorry I didn't expect you are talking about some other game

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    hm, this is Rohan forum, sorry I didn't expect you are talking about some other game
    My bad then, MR whine guy
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    I have fibre 1Gb down / 200Mb up and still dc often lol
    I can play just fine with 100kb down.

The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    Thank you.

MR guild is not affected, you can continue killing all the guilds without any problem.
    Revenge not recharge,
    alone avoid the senseless slaughter across the map of ROHAN, avoid the abuse of taxis,
    We can all calm level up without abuse, and reach a maximum level, forming new guilds,
    with more people maximum level all more fun

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post

The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    Thank you.

MR guild is not affected, you can continue killing all the guilds without any problem.
    Revenge not recharge,
    alone avoid the senseless slaughter across the map of ROHAN, avoid the abuse of taxis,
    We can all calm level up without abuse, and reach a maximum level, forming new guilds,
    with more people maximum level all more fun
    Vengeance recharge always existed, everyone would abuse the fact of being guildless...
    If i wanted a farm game, i'd go to Facebook and play farmville this is a pvp game and is made to spend $ to play and kill not to farm without being killed where's the fun of not playing a game and just watching a monitor farming, waste of energy, internet and time.
    Seriously dude what you're pretending is... Nvm i just hope you die 24/7 and clearly can't farm/level anymore.
    Quit this game if you can't handle some pk.
    You probably have 16 years or so...I am pretty sure you always cry when you get pk and ask help AND I'M ALSO POSITIVE that you venge him/her if he goes on your killed by more than one time just to make him/her pay that you've been killed. Am i not right, mr Whine guy?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

So after all the explanation on the importance of Vengance recharge, this thread is not over yet? O.o I also see threads with the same content. 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    So after all the explanation on the importance of Vengance recharge, this thread is not over yet? O.o I also see threads with the same content. 0.0
    no is not over yet!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Because these people's made single thread for everytime they got pked while HK farming.
    Whine kids that nobody cares about

Shut best little friend Leon93 , we all know that your brain has only one neuron,
    it makes no sense to explain again, but I will
    Nobody is asking to be removed REVENGE, only regulate.
    you want to kill, there is the MR guild to kill everything in your path.
    By modifying the revenge only prevents it very easy to travel anywhere on the map, this would give freedom to level and prevent the abuse of revenge against free players, who do not have MR.
    try to use your single neuron, please
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    Shut best little friend Leon93 , we all know that your brain has only one neuron,
    it makes no sense to explain again, but I will
    Nobody is asking to be removed REVENGE, only regulate.
    you want to kill, there is the MR guild to kill everything in your path.
    By modifying the revenge only prevents it very easy to travel anywhere on the map, this would give freedom to level and prevent the abuse of revenge against free players, who do not have MR.
    try to use your single neuron, please
    Thank you
    We can't understand you through all that Pinoy broken English.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast