+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    This idea will get thrown in the same bitbucket as the 3,141,592,653 ideas that were posted here and never considered.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    So many people tried ?? really are very foolish not understand why so many people who were and were only pkers is time to change it will be one more attempt.
    You never can say we did not try and you should support pkers otherwise Rohan will die because of him, use your brain as if we were Rohan disappear.
    Pkers, there is another way to demonstrate their playing ability than killing free players.

We only ask that revenge not recharge, this way we can all level up and get our items.

I assure you will be much more fun ROHAN
    This is a pvp game, deal with it Alucards, nab templar.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

jajajaajajja. This is just a game that needs to be regulated, not just for me, for all regulated. To whom you win little buddy Leon93 pro templar

jajajaajajja. This is just a game that needs to be regulated, not just for me, for all regulated. To whom you win little buddy Leon93 pro templar
    What's with the colour?
    Are you blind or something?
    You type like a kid when you're 30 years older now.
    Grow up.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

jajajaajajja. This is just a game that needs to be regulated, not just for me, for all regulated.
    If this game needed to be regulated, it would have been designed that way. Since it has now been in existence in North America for almost 8 years the way it is now I would say you are in a very small minority that feels this way. After all there are LOTS of other games out there offering regulated PvP. Perhaps you would be happier be playing them because R.O.H.A.N. will not change.

The Likes of the many outweigh the Dislikes of the few. (fuk u Spock! That was all MINE!)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    If this game needed to be regulated, it would have been designed that way. Since it has now been in existence in North America for almost 8 years the way it is now I would say you are in a very small minority that feels this way. After all there are LOTS of other games out there offering regulated PvP. Perhaps you would be happier be playing them because R.O.H.A.N. will not change.

The Likes of the many outweigh the Dislikes of the few. (fuk u Spock! That was all MINE!)
    Exactly, there is no way you change this system, else it wouldn't be rohan but another mmporg.

YES DISABLE THE FCUKING RECHARGE VENGE BUTTON PLS
    we have 2-3 players using that and game is soo empty imagine if have 10 or 30 players like them... rohan will get unplayable... lol stupid bug

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    YES DISABLE THE FCUKING RECHARGE VENGE BUTTON PLS
    we have 2-3 players using that and game is soo empty imagine if have 10 or 30 players like them... rohan will get unplayable... lol stupid bug
    It aint' a bug, rohan been like this since it started man.

Leon93 do not strain. Watch your little friend brain, and we explain until apples and do not understand runs revenge keep pushing your buttons, do not give to more

Banned
    Leon93 do not strain. Watch your little friend brain, and we explain until apples and do not understand runs revenge keep pushing your buttons, do not give to more
    And what do you think will happen if they disable the recharge button? Think about the legit users of venge recharge. What about them - they venge, get killed before they can have their revenge and want to try again with a stronger party? Should they not get the opportunity to get another chance?

You guys say to not allow it while the user has MR active. Or how about not allowing venge at all while MR is active? Both of those are far more complicated to fix than any of you you realize.

Can any of you provide an INFORMED estimate of how much a changes like these would cost to makl? Can you provide a payback schedule with projected additional earnings to pay for it? This is a business not some pserver (and good luck getting anyone on a pserver to fix it for you). Businesses do nto do ANYTHING without a business plan.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-13-2015 at 05:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast