+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Deshoo? xD
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    If you want to know what will I do or suggest others should do, the answer is simple. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Why? Because it doesn't concern me, it concerns those players who are farming/leveling. I simply state the bare truth about the fact that i don't like you and the way you do things around here, which makes peoples hopes evaporate in a desperation (If even a player says nothing will change, then there is no point in anything anymore). And this picture of you in my mind, didn't form from 1 post/topic if you must know.

I am very happy about you being co-owner of a financial software company, doesn't mean a thing to me, i won't change the attitude towards you because of that. I simple don't care what is your occupation, douche-bag remains one despite his position.

Yeah i am not going to tell them to whine in forums about every damn thing, but i won't encourage them to give up on something before the fight neither.

Just because I put those suggestions them forth in a mature and knowledgeable manner AND you do not like the tone of these suggestions does not render them any less valid and helpful.
    (1. PlayWith Interactive (A U.S. Subsidiary) does not have the mandate or facilities to make changes like these.
    2. Making such changes will change the way PvP happens in this game. PvP is a delicate thing and PW/PWI will not rish the PvP dynamics of this game only because a few players don't like them.)

But they changed this delicate pvp few times already. DD cap changed through simple poll though. Trinity came as a counter to temps. This delicate PVP changes bit by bit for a while, every time you must adapt to these situations. New skills show up, new gears show up, new dungeons show up. And you say that 1 lil thing that would make 90% of ppl better about this game wont be implemented because what? They don't want to ruin PVP system?

How many times ppl had to adapt to all the bad choices? epics/upgrades/racial differences in power/new servers/skills/gear/new upgrades on new servers/newer upgrades again/talismans/titles/medals. All this made the game less and less beautiful. And now is it so hard to actually do something right that would improve gaming experience for this game?

Do you remember the times when you could make new characters and play them evenly? I do. Now its practically impossible. Why? because Ynk/PWI made too many p2w items, which are required on every char you make to actually be evenly played. Well ofc some of races are now too op even with the same gear, but that is not the point now.

All i am saying If they changed the game so many damn times with all those patches/bad decisions they could make a room for one more (which would be MR charges). It was since dawn of times that you could recharge possibles ... Yes it is true you could, but at that time There weren't that much of lvl difference/gear difference/dmg difference as we have now. Nor People had that much crones to spend on recharges.

Eww here is a suggestion - lets make 1 recharge 100mill. (recharge possibles how much you like people) I even will start killing People with MR so that they could venge me again and again and go begging in lime on alts later.
    Changing recharge to 100kk could fix this and all this whine maybe, they get pked anyway by people's going through that room and whipe everything that moves
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I agree to raise the price of revenge,

I propose 3kk or 30kk

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    I agree to raise the price of revenge,

I propose 3kk or 30kk

Thank you
    Either way it is not going to happen.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    If you want to know what will I do or suggest others should do, the answer is simple. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Why? Because it doesn't concern me, it concerns those players who are farming/leveling. I simply state the bare truth about the fact that i don't like you and the way you do things around here, which makes peoples hopes evaporate in a desperation (If even a player says nothing will change, then there is no point in anything anymore). And this picture of you in my mind, didn't form from 1 post/topic if you must know.

I am very happy about you being co-owner of a financial software company, doesn't mean a thing to me, i won't change the attitude towards you because of that. I simple don't care what is your occupation, douche-bag remains one despite his position.

Yeah i am not going to tell them to whine in forums about every damn thing, but i won't encourage them to give up on something before the fight neither.
    You are making the assumption that complaining in these forums will actually fall on ears that hear or eyes that see. Maybe they do read them, but again, and I will stress this point since you don't seem to get it... Nothing gets done without tickets in the support system to justify the change. I did not tell you what I did for a living simply to elongate my penis. I did that to give you a clue that I just might have some idea how support drives changes. Changes are not driven by forum comments. Not from here any more than it was for my previous employer. We had forums too, but they did not drive our development plans. Forum comments disappear when a cron job runs to prune them. Ask EaglePhoenix (or me since I lost tens of thousands of posts) how aggressive that pruning is. Changes are driven by documented records residing in a support database that can be search and analyzed. Those reports are balanced against business needs to make more money. The outcome of that is what drives if a change is put in or not. All stop.

But they changed this delicate pvp few times already. DD cap changed through simple poll though. Trinity came as a counter to temps. This delicate PVP changes bit by bit for a while, every time you must adapt to these situations. New skills show up, new gears show up, new dungeons show up. And you say that 1 lil thing that would make 90% of ppl better about this game wont be implemented because what? They don't want to ruin PVP system?
    You are making the mistaken assumption that a silly forum poll had caused that. I can guarantee you that there was FAR more input (i.e. tickets and declining population) that had anything at all to do with that. And don't get me started on that Trinity cluster f**k. NOBODY asked for that mess. What was requested was the new race, of which a good 70% existed in the game already since 2010. People complained that templars were too powerful and provided dozens of possible fixes for that. Nobody requested a templar killer race (most of us were smart enough that trading one silly OP race for another one is NOT a FIX).

How many times ppl had to adapt to all the bad choices? epics/upgrades/racial differences in power/new servers/skills/gear/new upgrades on new servers/newer upgrades again/talismans/titles/medals. All this made the game less and less beautiful. And now is it so hard to actually do something right that would improve gaming experience for this game?

Do you remember the times when you could make new characters and play them evenly? I do. Now its practically impossible. Why? because Ynk/PWI made too many p2w items, which are required on every char you make to actually be evenly played. Well ofc some of races are now too op even with the same gear, but that is not the point now.
    Yes we all had to adapt to bad choices. Most told them to stuff those bad choices and a much smaller percentage simply bent over and took it.

Face it - PW really has not changed this game in response to public forum requests and suggestions. You know as well as I do that PW's response to since you know as well as I do that PWI's response to those requests has always been to make all races more powerful which does nothing more than make those already OP races even more OP in relation. Most of the time they really have no idea what the word balance means.

All i am saying If they changed the game so many damn times with all those patches/bad decisions they could make a room for one more (which would be MR charges).
    Again I have already said (and I am feeling like a broken record here since it doesn't seem to be sinking in) that all the stupid changes they have made were NOT in response to forum input and never was. 99.999% of all the stupid moves they have made were driven my their marketing department trying to find more ways to make quick cash from YOU. 100% DD- you thjink the forums had anything to do wikth that? Guess what when youj have 100% DD, you don't need sacred heart scrolls or HP boosters or ASES. Now if DD is capped down to 85-90%, you have to buy them again otherwise the temps are gonna beat you down to nothing without them. Did you even consider that angle? Playwith's marketing and sales did. So did I.

Remember a couple years back when the (then) forum lurking GM asked everyone for balancing ideas? It got huge amounts of responses. Have they implemented a single one of them? Not that I have seen.

It was since dawn of times that you could recharge possibles ... Yes it is true you could, but at that time There weren't that much of lvl difference/gear difference/dmg difference as we have now. Nor People had that much crones to spend on recharges.

Eww here is a suggestion - lets make 1 recharge 100mill. (recharge possibles how much you like people) I even will start killing People with MR so that they could venge me again and again and go begging in lime on alts later.
    Now that is more like it! Yes! Agreed. That is something these guys can do without making code changes since it is a straight configuration item.

Removing the function and/or adding conditions on when you can use it is something that PlayWith Korea has to code into the base code of the game which makes for an expensive content & client update. That is something that they can't do based on a few guys complaining in the forums because it is freaking expensive to do. And that is the point I have been trying to beat into a few pointy heads around here.

However doing something as simple as raising the cost of venge recharge to a stupidly high level will reduce how many times abusers are likely to abuse it. After all how much is bullying somebody in the game worth to these exploiters? And for those who would not abuse it? If they feel the need to strongly enough to want a rematch, then they will scrape the cones together to pay for a recharge or two.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-27-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It was since dawn of times that you could recharge possibles ... Yes it is true you could, but at that time There weren't that much of lvl difference/gear difference/dmg difference as we have now. Nor People had that much crones to spend on recharges.

Now that is more like it! Yes! Agreed. That is something these guys can do without making code changes since it is a straight configuration item.

Removing the function and/or adding conditions on when you can use it is something that PlayWith Korea has to code into the base code of the game which makes for an expensive content & client update. That is something that they can't do based on a few guys complaining in the forums because it is freaking expensive to do. And that is the point I have been trying to beat into a few pointy heads around here.

However doing something as simple as raising the cost of venge recharge to a stupidly high level will reduce how many times abusers are likely to abuse it. After all how much is bullying somebody in the game worth to these exploiters? And for those who would not abuse it? If they feel the need to strongly enough to want a rematch, then they will scrape the cones together to pay for a recharge or two.
    Knowing Ynk they'll screw up somehow, even if it's just changing a number.

*Eating popcorn* The drama on this post is quite heavy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9