+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by M2mad View Post
    Sunken not worth to leave your bot, Ahkma Cave epx is gone wild more than triples.
    especially killing Darksould and mightysoul, all the way to 115+50 fast tho!!
    Etton Vargs are better.

Quote Originally Posted by M2mad View Post
    Sunken not worth to leave your bot, Ahkma Cave epx is gone wild more than triples.
    especially killing Darksould and mightysoul, all the way to 115+50 fast tho!!
    Yeah ahkma is best exp or lucid spot at Sunken( which Fate and his main core mates are using 24/7 xD )
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-20-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Dead retired god with no longer 3Days respawn
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Dead retired god with no longer 3Days respawn
    Damn lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Damn lag.

Talk about lag, yesterday my speedtest was 1ms, 104 mb/s download and 118 mb/s upload but i had 47 ms on LoL D:

Talk about lag, yesterday my speedtest was 1ms, 104 mb/s download and 118 mb/s upload but i had 47 ms on LoL D:
    scrubburino play with 1k ping on CS:GO. Russian internet Cyka blyat potato.

Quote Originally Posted by chawizzawd View Post
    scrubburino play with 1k ping on cs:go. Russian internet cyka blyat potato.
    kurwa kurwa everywhere xd

I have fibre 1Gb down / 200Mb up and still dc often lol

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    I have fibre 1Gb down / 200Mb up and still dc often lol
    in LoL or Rohan?
    i got no troubles with Rohan i can log and not log out for 10 days almost lol