+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Banned
    lol

wtf are you ranting about?

But from what I have seen so far, your "solution" to this is to remove pvp features from a pvp game.

If you don't want to play a pvp game, why are you here? Go play hello kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    lol

wtf are you ranting about?

But from what I have seen so far, your "solution" to this is to remove pvp features from a pvp game.

If you don't want to play a pvp game, why are you here? Go play hello kitty.

Read carefuly, we dont want to remove vengeance systém, we want to correct it to 1 try only. its enough

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    Read carefuly, we dont want to remove vengeance systém, we want to correct it to 1 try only. its enough
    Who is this "we" you are talking about here? The others responding want the feature gone altogether and have said so many times. Nothing about "one time" but gone. Button removed. No recharge for anybody. MR or no MR.

But also as I have said many, MANY times... It won't happen. I have already 'splained why at length. The fix ain't that easy, especially if you want to put conditions and special cases around it. So don't injure yourself trying to get PWI to do anything like that. They won't.

i see you realy dont know what you talking about

Banned
    I see you really don't know what i'm talking about.

It's useless, with all the top pvp'ers gone all that's left now are bots and trolls.

Banned
    ... Aaaaaaand they are all bored as fk. Not much left to do in this game but rpk and annoy the players who are busy botting their way to 115 +50. Makes that somewhat challenging

Peasant
    someone here run their own biz than able to understanding on PWI

... Aaaaaaand they are all bored as fk. Not much left to do in this game but rpk and annoy the players who are busy botting their way to 115 +50. Makes that somewhat challenging
    Exactly, i also love to kill Lucid/E2N pt at Sunken botting luls
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Exactly, i also love to kill Lucid/E2N pt at Sunken botting luls
    Sunken not worth to leave your bot, Ahkma Cave epx is gone wild more than triples.
    especially killing Darksould and mightysoul, all the way to 115+50 fast tho!!