+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    It's as simple friend PenguinJoe, limit a button nothing else, does not disappear, you will not take away the right to revenge, only slightly modified,
    How much money you need for this, I think I can collaborate with you, or put a penalty on those who abuse 'Revenge and MR' against free players without guild
    It's as simple
    You say you know a lot but your words make us doubt you.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Actually I create private servers and have run businesses irl. But my first Rohan account was from obt. I have made a dozen more since - this being just one of them.

But in any case I did not say anything was not true. What I did say is that are doing this -> <-
    because not a single one of you knows how to make a business case to change it. I personally don't give a crap if what you want gets done or not.
    I am simply having fun showing you guys exactly how hard you are hitting your computer monitor with your head.
    If you really created a private server, why are you even here typing, don't you have a server to run? Hope you get ban :P
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    its a bit pointless to talk to you, always same answer .. I think you just try to get between top 10 posters lol
    Im surprised you are not banned yet, when you always say how useless they are
    Am I saying anything that is untrue? If so the staff here can prove me wrong any time they want. The support staff here is very useful and IMHO they do a devcent job within their limits. However they simply don't have the ability to put in the changes you are demanding. Nobody in the North American staff does.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Complete nonsense haha they just need del button and drama is over or can have some fun and prison players who exploit the bugs in game ITS SOO COmPLICATE???
    i dont think soo
    yes rohan was alive 2 monts ago with selling upgrades they made alot players come back and got alot cash now servers are empty cos no have 400% seals cos need 1 000 000 000 x1000 mobs to finish any quest from transcedence missions and you can`t play cos someone have time to venge all day and ruin party, farm, questing... evrything lol yes its nonsense to talking for bissnessssss right now when people play ashkena to get 160 lvls
    Do you seriously think it is that easy? It isn't. The Rohan client rohanclient.exe is sitting right there in front of you along with all its .bin, .gel and .gem files. Go ahead and try removing it. And I dare you to prove me wrong.

Do you think only abusers need to use the recharge vengeance button? What about all the players that need to use that function that you are f**king over with your suggestion? Did you personally ASK all those players if they mind taking away Venge recharge? Hmm? You know what they would tell you? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    It's as simple friend PenguinJoe, limit a button nothing else, does not disappear, you will not take away the right to revenge, only slightly modified,
    How much money you need for this, I think I can collaborate with you, or put a penalty on those who abuse 'Revenge and MR' against free players without guild
    It's as simple
    You say you know a lot but your words make us doubt you.
    Thank You
    Exactly what RULES would you want to apply for these "Limits"? Exactly how do you propose they actually do that when they do not have that level of access to their own system? What about the people that do abuse them? I know you think they are assh0les, but thedy have the same rights to play this game the way they want to as you do.

Are you the only one that gets a say in taking away a feature they use because you don't like it? Well they DO like it. It doesn't sound nice, but even complete and utter asshats have the same right to play this game as you do. Sorry if that offends you but all kinds of people make up this world. Not just nice guys. Assholes too with the same right to play this game as you do. You don't like the way these guys treat you? Then feed them the same medicine they are feeding you. After all if they are exploiting MR, you can too, right? Just turn around and venge then endlessly too! Go find their lowbies and make leveling hell for them. Go find their friends and be an ass with them too. Take a nice strong party with you and have some gvg fun with it.

But you say simple... Here is another "simple" idea: Put a change server button in the client that will switch servers without exiting the client. Sounds brain dead simple, right? After it is simpler than adding special case rules into a place where no real rules exist. Problem is that even though it sounds brain-dead simple, it it almost impossible to do without redesigning the entire client.

Do you think inserting new rules into a function that pretty has no rules is so EASY? It is not. Far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    If you really created a private server, why are you even here typing, don't you have a server to run? Hope you get ban :P
    I said I create private servers. I didn't say I RUN one. I don't. Nor would I - particularly a one open to the public. I'm not stupid. That doesn't mean I don't know how a rohan server works from the inside out and it doesn't mean I don't do dev work on pservers. I do and freely admit that. In fact my current dev team is about a week away from releasing our latest server version to the public. Here's a snip-shot of our latest svn commit log:

Still leaves me lots of time to be a pain in the ass here.

The staff here have known that about me for a couple years now. If that were a banning offense I would have been gone a really LONG time ago. I don't promote private servers here. I won't advertise them. Nor do I tell people to go an play on them. I do tell folks that if they are fed up with the way this game works there are plenty of alternate gaming environments out there. And yes I will gladly point folks to the great wild internet when they harp endlessly about how they don't like the way this game works.

I don't hold a gun to people's heads to leave and PWI does not hold a gun to anyone's head to stay. So there is some mutual understanding there.

In life there is evolution to evolve we must correct or improve something,
    initially we start with something and then do it better. We encountered an error that only a few take advantage of it or abuse, but again it is a mistake, do not talk here if we can or can not do and abuse,
    Clearly, we will not do because it detrimental to ROHAN, we all want ROHAN evolve, not ends.

One day we have two hand the percentage of 30%, the other 15% the change was difficult.
    One day we mobs 90 level on some maps, change it to another level 115 mobs, it was difficult.
    Exaggerate what you mean.
    The only thing that is required is that "revenge is not recharged," and only can be used once with each death, because when recharged revenge they do not kill, you kill the guild this with MR guild, make every moment . This is the problem.
    Nobody wants to change the game, only to correct an error (revenge)
    Honestly I could fix this in a very easy way.

As much as I hate getting rpked while leveling, I do have to accept that it is part of what is Rohan, and what makes it part of the challenge. It requires you to make alliances and it creates a certain dynamic in having to do so. It makes it so that diplomatic solutions become relevant, even necessary.

I do feel you and understand how you feel, OP, because believe me, it does suck, especially when you are scrolling. But as much as I hate it, I do feel like it's what makes certain things more challenging. All this is what makes Rohan Rohan, you know? The only thing I think the game needs, and I said this in a thread before, is the re-balancing the characters and to nerf the Templar and the Trinity class so that they are not so damn OP compared to other classes, which I know won't happen in my lifetime. But what can I do? Just play the game for what it is - A crazy, cluster****ed PvP game that can be frustrating, challenging and fun. /Rant of the day.
    Last edited by C0rndog; 10-13-2015 at 07:58 PM.

I rly trying to not play another games cos i easy getting addicted. From years try stop rbf but still cant And i see games do alot and evrything to keep full them player database like not pvp server do you rly know how beautiful is to come some retard lvl 100 when you are lvl 30 and ask you for pvp? And you reject him? i think no lol so that mine suggestion for disable one button in game is nothing.Normal players will not be afected cos venge is still a option but just 1 time.Only hardcore pvp players (rpkers hunting hk) will be afected if i wanna make good suggestion is to make all new dungeons not pvp area mobs are rly hard there and if you wanna play in peace you will need pay alot for good gear but i know this is not possible by playWith lol disable button is easy and dont talk to me for alot files cos they are coded buy humans not from aliens lol and belive me plaWith know evry one from them how it work ... cos this is them damn job NOT yours

Banned
    In life there is evolution to evolve we must correct or improve something,
    initially we start with something and then do it better. We encountered an error that only a few take advantage of it or abuse, but again it is a mistake, do not talk here if we can or can not do and abuse,
    Clearly, we will not do because it detrimental to ROHAN, we all want ROHAN evolve, not ends.

One day we have two hand the percentage of 30%, the other 15% the change was difficult.
    One day we mobs 90 level on some maps, change it to another level 115 mobs, it was difficult.
    Exaggerate what you mean.
    The only thing that is required is that "revenge is not recharged," and only can be used once with each death, because when recharged revenge they do not kill, you kill the guild this with MR guild, make every moment . This is the problem.
    Nobody wants to change the game, only to correct an error (revenge)
    Honestly I could fix this in a very easy way.
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I rly trying to not play another games cos i easy getting addicted. From years try stop rbf but still cant And i see games do alot and evrything to keep full them player database like not pvp server do you rly know how beautiful is to come some retard lvl 100 when you are lvl 30 and ask you for pvp? And you reject him? i think no lol so that mine suggestion for disable one button in game is nothing.Normal players will not be afected cos venge is still a option but just 1 time.Only hardcore pvp players (rpkers hunting hk) will be afected if i wanna make good suggestion is to make all new dungeons not pvp area mobs are rly hard there and if you wanna play in peace you will need pay alot for good gear but i know this is not possible by playWith lol disable button is easy and dont talk to me for alot files cos they are coded buy humans not from aliens lol and belive me plaWith know evry one from them how it work ... cos this is them damn job NOT yours
    You are both only looking at this from a single direction - the victim of MR/Venge abusers. You both do realize ti is only a couple of people abusing it, right? What about those times when you get killed, try to venge and for some reason or another your venge fails. Don't you want to try again? A feature of this game is that you can! Don't try and tell me it isn't used legitimately. I have been around long enough to see it is used and often my many people.

Yet you want to remove the feature.

I'm sorry guys, but you are at (small) a minority here. Nobody likes the abuse, but the solution you are suggesting is to remove the feature altogether - even from p;eople that legitimately want to use it for whatever reason.

I have already given you guys a solution that does not depend on PW doing anything at all. And that is to use it yourselves.

Do unto others as they do unto you. I can guarantee that you will get far more pvp experience from that than quietly grinding in a corner on HK while you sleep. And PVP is what rohan is all about. It is a pvp game with a little bit of pve thrown in.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-14-2015 at 04:34 AM.

You are both only looking at this from a single direction - the victim of MR/Venge abusers. You both do realize ti is only a couple of people abusing it, right? What about those times when you get killed, try to venge and for some reason or another your venge fails. Don't you want to try again? A feature of this game is that you can! Don't try and tell me it isn't used legitimately. I have been around long enough to see it is used and often my many people.

I'm sorry guys, but you are at (small) a minority here. Nobody likes the abuse, but the solution you are suggesting is to remove the feature altogether - even from p;eople that legitimately want to use it for whatever reason.

I have already given you guys a solution that does not depend on PW doing anything at all. And that is to use it yourselves.

Do unto others as they do unto you. I can guarantee that you will get far more pvp experience from that than quietly grinding in a corner on HK while you sleep. And PVP is what rohan is all about. It is a pvp game with a little bit of pve thrown in.
    Totally agree with you man about this.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

In life you die

The End.
    ftfy
    /10char

I`m so sorry but wich game you play? i dont think you know somthing about pvp expirience in RBF cos is other threat`s`s`s`s with topic "unbalanced game" and if you are from this planet pls STOP talk and go read in forum and play a bit... i`m rly bored from your "smart" nonsenses.. i undarstand Leon93 he exploit the bug and like to terror evryone (kill hk player and tp to other one) but you ??? You only trying to look smart and no have idea for what you talking about LOL i`m stop answering here i said what i need now i need fight vs trols... no chance go talk with sunny~angel and you can discovering new game she is soo pro just like you you will create private servers she will make success rates with %0,0011100,0% chance just company for bilion dolars