+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    First someone has to say what we need, thats what we do now, otherwise it cant be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    It aint' a bug, rohan been like this since it started man.
    I play rohan from begining so SHUT up lame lol and dont tell us what can or not go learn Inglis its a virtual world evrything is possible.. except get a brain ofc lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    First someone has to say what we need, thats what we do now, otherwise it cant be changed
    OK, it has been said. Does not need a dozen threads raised by the same 3 people threads to say it. The guys running this place are pretty insensitive to people spamming their ideas. Just annoys them to the point where they ignore them just on principle.

What is needed though is a reason in terms that PW Korea will accept to spend money fixing it. The only reason they understand is how it will make them more money and pay for the effort.

bla bla bla, and what you doing? you just said couple times that is not true what we said .. Do you realy play rohan?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I play rohan from begining so SHUT up lame lol and dont tell us what can or not go learn Inglis its a virtual world evrything is possible.. except get a brain ofc lol
    Man you're the who must learn english here.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    bla bla bla, and what you doing? you just said couple times that is not true what we said .. Do you realy play rohan?
    Actually I create private servers and have run businesses irl. But my first Rohan account was from obt. I have made a dozen more since - this being just one of them.

But in any case I did not say anything was not true. What I did say is that are doing this -> <-
    because not a single one of you knows how to make a business case to change it. I personally don't give a crap if what you want gets done or not.
    I am simply having fun showing you guys exactly how hard you are hitting your computer monitor with your head.

ok bussinesman, we understand its bussines, but you probably forgot that ppl has to play first, then they can spend some money. for example why should buy exp seals when i get pk every 5 min ?

Banned
    You don't get it. they already have people playing here. And those people are still spending money here.
    If they do nothing people will continue to play here and they spend not one cent for that. So where is the motivator that will get them to fix it?

Tell us exactly how making the changes you want to MR/Venge/Reset will draw more players here? How exactly will it make more money? Can you guarantee these? Will you bet your paycheck on it?

its a bit pointless to talk to you, always same answer .. I think you just try to get between top 10 posters lol
    Im surprised you are not banned yet, when you always say how useless they are
    Last edited by bb01; 10-13-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You don't get it. they already have people playing here. And those people are still spending money here.
    If they do nothing people will continue to play here and they spend not one cent for that. So where is the motivator that will get them to fix it?

Tell us exactly how making the changes you want to MR/Venge/Reset will draw more players here? How exactly will it make more money? Can you guarantee these? Will you bet your paycheck on it?
    Complete nonsense haha they just need del button and drama is over or can have some fun and prison players who exploit the bugs in game ITS SOO COmPLICATE???
    i dont think soo
    yes rohan was alive 2 monts ago with selling upgrades they made alot players come back and got alot cash now servers are empty cos no have 400% seals cos need 1 000 000 000 x1000 mobs to finish any quest from transcedence missions and you can`t play cos someone have time to venge all day and ruin party, farm, questing... evrything lol yes its nonsense to talking for bissnessssss right now when people play ashkena to get 160 lvls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast