+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

MR (abuse of power).

Long ago it is being asked to change the MR guild,
    the truth that makes it very very boring Rohan, senselessly kill me only by that absurd award 'PVP HONOR', one can not get items or level up because of this.

Solution:
    * MR should only operate between guilds,
    Otherwise it should be counted as murder and punishable as pker to reach 10.
    * Do not reward the murderers they cause the other players leave Rohan,
    reward to which we are connected
    * MR, should cost more guild points and guild stones

People will abandoning Rohan as well as many of my friends already were for the same reason (abuse of power).
    thank you

That system would be easily abused which is why only idiots think up these things.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Mr is the reason why this game still exists, free pk.
    This game was born for pvp system and will die this way, you can always lvl, just don't pick upper when you afk man.
    You can't pretend to lvl continuosly without getting pked stop whining seriously.
    Give up and get back to spot when u get pked this is all u got to do.
    You lose 0.1% when u get pked you get that back in less than 10 minutes stop whining at pointless stuffs.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Nobody said removing MR, propose is a better balance to more fun
    you want to kill?
    Do it, but do not abuse, which is fun for you, it makes eternal boredom for others
    The solution is easy

Solution:
    * MR should only operate between guilds,
    Otherwise it should be counted as murder and punishable as pker to reach 10.
    * Do not reward the murderers they cause the other players leave Rohan,
    reward to which we are connected
    * MR, should cost more guild points and guild stones

People will abandoning Rohan as well as many of my friends already were for the same reason (abuse of power).

Long ago Rohan had many players, look where we become to continue with this senseless killing, until war has meaning, you'd have to be crazy to kill for killing
    thank you

Ok so every pvp I just venge in 10 guildless chars to soak up possibles on the enemy (if you didnt know people in murderer status can not get buffs or use scrolls so ez piniata party) meanwhile in the guild vs guild battles there have been a sudden increase in guildless priests.

But yeah this cant be abused at all.

The other things dont matter I mean if anything it promotes more TSB participation but thats it.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I remember Japan version of this game had guards in Ahkma cave, all sort of guards magic ranged, mele like 10 in 1spot, i dont know if there was more guards in better spots (i hit only like 40lvl there). Skilled rpkr could kill us anyway but most of the time he was dead too. yeye i know its pvp game and stuff, but what kind pvp is this? when u die on 1shot, or dmg from that 1shot is enoigh to kill u 10 times?
    MR buff now is abused as hell. Who is counting His possibles now? when all U need is buff MR and U are ready to harrasing who ever U want.

The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    thank you

Excellent contribution michal211 , we need guards in areas of leveling,
    Power is for wise, not for crazy or sick senseless killing.
    In a world without rules governing the chaos and the people it was extinguished, that is Rohan dies without players.

Just no.
    This game is pvp get used to it you can't just bot the **** out to lvl in peace.
    This game would have no longer a proper use if MR gets removed or would cost more.
    Just deal with pk don't go to " vip " spots, evade Upper/Lower/Ronelia go ash mostly, they made ash because of this.
    So please.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Just no.
    This game is pvp get used to it you can't just bot the **** out to lvl in peace.
    This game would have no longer a proper use if MR gets removed or would cost more.
    Just deal with pk don't go to " vip " spots, evade Upper/Lower/Ronelia go ash mostly, they made ash because of this.
    So please.
    U want rpk/ learn to count Your possibles, don't abuse MR to kill lowbies in their grind spots.
    MR is made for mass pvp not random rpk.
    U know ppl go upper or lower cuz they can't go ash anymore? Cuz of silly ash entrance limits... that u can use in 1-2days. (constant DC don't help)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast